Where The Muthaph*kkin Magic Happens

We finally arrived at the Magic Kingdom and the teens on the bus were overjoyed.

"Remember the rules. Try your best not get kidnapped, if you do, bite the fool, hit him or somethin', then run away. No sticky fingers or Mickey Mouse will scar you for life", Marriam said as she left the bus.

We all followed her down to the bathrooms that were located right near the bus stop. While half of everyone used the restrooms, Mariah started a dance routine in the middle of the walkway.

"Hey, I'd pay for that", one man said and gave her 20 Dollars. I spotted this and pulled her away from the crowd

"What the hell was that for?", Mariah asked.

"Men who pay to see girls dance aren't trustworthy", I replied

Mariah sighed as Azyrea went to the middle of the walkway. She yelled to a family, "I AM HUNGRY! I'M A HUNGRY WOMAN! FEEEED ME!".

The little girl said, "Sure, hungry woman. Here's some Gummy Worms".

The mom dragged her off saying, "Careful honey, she looks like she can bite".

Meanwhile, Kenyelle was making out with Deasia on the bench when security came and said, "That's it! Hooligans! You two are under arrest for sexual misconduct". The guard dragged them off despite their protests. I saw this and asked, "Why are you dragging away my cousin and his girlfriend?"

"Sexual misconduct at the park", he replied. "You can free them in two hours".

I replied, "Yes, because PDA is harmful, and not the plethora of secondhand smoke. Give them back, NOW!".

"THAT'S IT!", the guard yelled. "Three hours".

I shook my head in disappointment and Marriam patted my back, saying, "Don't worry about them, that jail is fun, I've been there before", then she kissed my ear.

"How was it", I asked.

"It was me and some of my friends", she explained. "They served us some sandwiches and tea, that junk was good, then they just left us alone, so we had a dance party. We switched between jumping on the floor and the table and got in some weird positions. I'll show you.....later", she winked at the last word and walked with our crew to the ticket line.

"Aw Dammit!", Azyrea yelled. "This line is too long". She started advancing up in line and tossing people to the rails on the side. Due to the clear path that was just made, we also moved up past everybody while they complained. Marriam paid for all of our tickets and we moved to the waiting area for the Monorail. The line moved swiftly, and we were on the Monorail in 2 minutes.

On the Monorail, We stood up and Marriam was on the pole. She looked at me and said, "Watch this, baby". I focused on her as she climbed on the pole, then slid down, and climbed back up. Subsequently, she twirled and spun around the pole about five times, before throwing her head back while holding on to the pole. The ride started, and the air tossed her back, causing her to slam into a seat.

"Damn, that hurt!", she exclaimed. "Get the frickin' nurse!".

I rushed to her side and she looked at me with a menacing smile.

"Haha, I fooled ya, sucka!", she exclaimed.

"Dang, I was worried", I replied while laughing. "But seriously, don't pull that crap on me".

The Monorail moved at a rapid pace, slightly faster than usual. Once we got off, we got a little dizzy and walked slow to the bag checking station, and they rummaged through Mariah's purse.

"Um, this might be embarrassing", the man at the station said, "But can I keep the hello kitty necklace? Me and my wife have an anniversary and she wants one really bad".