Running For Your Child's Life

March 8, 2017, 8:46 A.M

I woke up, yawned, stretched, pulled Marriam's hand out my drawers, and looked around. While Marriam and Peaches were sleep, they seemed somewhat awake. All of the sudden, Peaches' baby started crying.

"Waaaah! Waaaah". I walked over to see the problem, and the baby had pooped itself.

"Aw crap, we don't have any diapers". I looked around the lab for anything merely resembling a diaper, but failed. I saw a stack of napkin, grabbed one to wipe the baby, then thought to myself wait, I could make a diaper out these napkins. I went to the baby, wiped her clean, and went to the stack of napkins. The baby had ceased her crying by that time. I grabbed ten napkins and crafted a triangular diaper.

"Aaah, almost perfect", I said to myself. I grabbed the napkin diaper, ran to the baby, and slid the napkin diaper on her. As soon as I was done, I heard a round of applause from behind me. Marriam and Peaches had stood up clapping.

"That was awesome", Marriam said.

"Thank you", Peaches said "We need to go to Wal-Mart to buy some diapers for my precious little angel"

"Wait a minute, you didn't even name the baby yet", I said.

"Jean Angel", Peaches cheered, "The baby's name is Jean Angel!"

"That's so lovely", Marriam said, placed her hands at her heart. She then washed them off at the sink

Peaches giggled and said "How's James doing in the box?"

Marriam walked over and looked at James, who was trapped in the box, knocking at the glass door

"Mary, Get me out this crazy thing!", James yelled through the box, albeit muffled.

"Not until you stop being so damn horny", Marriam said

"At least get me some breakfast!", James yelled

Marriam said, "Fine, you'll get a soggy English bagel".

"Where are we gonna eat?", Peaches asked.

"My girl Shanequia got a job at the Krispy Kreme down the street", Marriam said. "We'll stop by, pick up some donuts, and get some baby food for....Jean Angel....ooh, I like that name".

Peaches laughed while I said, "Alright, Krispy Kreme and Wal-Mart, ahoy!".

Meanwhile, at London Boardwalk, The crew woke up, took showers, brushed their teeth, and headed on down to the breakfast buffet. Once they got there however, instead of tasty eggs and bacon, there were fried severed arms, toes, eyeballs, legs, and dismembered heads

"What the hell kinda breakfast is this", Azyrea said.

Grady popped up from behind the booth with a spatula and chef's apron and said, "Tada!"

"Grady!", Monica said, "Any reason why you decided to ruin out breakfast?"

"You see, when you don't invite me to a party, really bad shit happens. And you guys are pissed off now, but this is just the beginning. I'm 13 now, and more powerful than ever. I'd be scared of me if I were you"

Mariah said, "You need to stop! You just too damn sick right now".

London said, "This kid needs some rehab".

Mariah said, "Let's go somewhere else for breakfast. This is bullshit"

Monica said, "Let's just go to Wal-Mart, buy some stuff, and cook it".

As they walked away, London said, "You know, Wal-Mart is the only place in this crazy town that has trustworthy food, excluding the deli. Most of the restaurants have some people that do some nasty crap to the food it's so damn ridiculous"