Big Time Party

The group of five were walking through the halls of Rocque Records, humming or talking to one another until they all stopped in place.

One by one, each person took a whiff of the air and exclaimed:

"I smell party!"

They dropped their things before running off towards the recording studio. They entered to see people bringing food out and setting up tables.

"What's going on?" Kendall asked Gustavo and Kelly.

"Please tell us it's a party," Nini, Carlos and James all say.

"It is the Big-Time Rush party celebrating the making of your first album," Kelly told them.

The five all cheered happily until Gustavo spoke, "No. You're not invited."

"What? Why?" they all asked.

"One, it's a classy party for executives only." Nini frowned, she just had a convincing response and now she doesn't. "Two, I don't need dogs around playing with their food."

"We don't play with food," Kendall, Logan and Nini simultaneously replied.

Kelly looked towards the food table. "James and Carlos, turn around."

Both boys did so. James had sushi rolls around his eyes and carrot sticks up his nose while Carlos had carrot sticks up his nose too and celery in his mouth.

"Problem is I don't know who those boys are," Nini lied with a casual shrug.

Carlos dropped the food out of his face as did James. "Wait, wait, wait. How can you have a Big Time Rush party without Big Time Rush?"

"You'll be here in spirit, and in cut-out form," Kelly answered as some guys brought in a cut out of the boys from the photoshoot.

"Well, we're staying," Kendall replied, making the group cross their arms and stare at Gustavo as if to say 'yes we are'.

Gustavo caved. "Fine."

"Fine," they all repeated.

"Fine! You can stay." A box with lights around it and music playing inside rolled near them to which Gustavo told them, "But do not go in my super party fun box."

As soon as Gustavo walked away, the boys eyed the box labeled 'Super Party Fun Box' causing Nini to sigh, walking over to the food table. "I can't believe they're going to fall for that," she stated, popping a spicy tuna roll in her mouth.

***

10 minutes later, Nini followed the men from the studio roll in the Super Party Fun Box into the crib. "Thanks, guys," Nini told the men who left before undoing the latches on the box before opening it.

The four boys came out of the box with a gasp since they were all crammed inside.

"I can't believe we fell for that," Kendall stated.

"I can," Nini answered.

"You let Gustavo close the box!" James exclaimed dramatically.

"To be fair, I was grabbing another sushi roll and when I turned around, I just happened to see him click the latches."

As the boys rolled the box away, Mrs. Knight walked by with Katie. "Hey. I'm taking Katie on a day trip; we'll be back late."

"We're going to Vegas," Katie stated excitedly.

Nini grinned. "I like your style."

"San Diego," Mrs. Knight corrected.

Katie raised some car keys. "But I get to drive."