Big Time Terror

Nini sat by the pool with the boys, Guitar Dude playing to one of their songs, a small group of people surrounded them, clapping along.

"In the middle of a perfect day
I'm tripping over
Words to say
'Cause I don't want to keep you guessing
But I always end up getting
Stuck, stuck
But I'm never getting up, up...."

They trailed off as there was a loud scraping against the concrete to which they all turned to see a small table was being dragged by itself into the lobby.

"Oh, no...." Nini mumbled. One thing she didn't play around with, the dead/ghosts.

Suddenly the doors to the lobby slammed shut causing panic among everyone.

"Wait for me, I got little legs," she said, running over to Carlos, hopping on his back before he took off running.

***

The five walked into the apartment, Nini and Carlos convinced that it was a ghost doing this.

"Guys, it wasn't a ghost," Logan replied.

"Then what was it?" Carlos asked.

"Give a logical explanation why a table would be moving on its own, smarty pants," Nini replied.

"It was the air conditioner," Logan explained. "Which kicked on in the lobby, created a back draft, and caused the doors to shut."

"So how do you explain the ghost table?" James asked.

"I will tell you that later."

"Or you have no explanation for it," Nini replied.

"I'll tell you what it was. It was a ghost, and it could be after us," Carlos said, waving his hands around in a panic.

"Correction: It could be after you guys because I done nothing to piss off the dead, just the living," Nini said.

Carlos yelped at that.

"There is no ghost that is after us," Kendall spoke but as soon as he said, there was a knocking on the door, making James and Carlos scream and hide behind Logan. "Guys, chill. There is nothing terrifying behind this door."

Kendall pulled open the door, revealing Gustavo who was in his robe and pajamas. "Hey, my mansion is flooded, and I need to stay with you dogs tonight."

At that, Nini immediately clung to Kendall, screaming as did all of the boys.

***

Shortly, Nini stood by the boys and Katie who were in front of Gustavo on the couch as Mrs Knight gave him a cup of tea.

Kendall was the first to speak, "Don't you think you'd be more comfortable in, like, a five-star hotel that's not here?"

"Yeah, I can't stay at any L.A. hotels," Gustavo said.

"Why not?!" James outbursted.

Nini grabbed his arm, patting it. "Chillax, bub," she mumbled.

"Well, James, I am a member of the hotel unwelcome list along with Russell Crowe, all the members of Aerosmith, and the original host of Blue's Clues," he spoke, throwing a wet tea bag on the table. "The '90s were a wild time, boys."

Mrs. Knight picked up the tea bag. "Well, of course you are welcome to stay-"

"Mom!" Kendall spoke suddenly. "Did you see that thing in the bathroom?"

The group of five pulling her to the bathroom, mumbling the same thing.

Nini closed the door with the five and Mrs Knight in there as Kendall spoke, "Mom. You're a really nice person, and that's one of the things I love about you."