Big Time School of Rocque

Kendall, Nini, Carlos, and Logan stood by as they had set up a sleeping James on a pool chair in the middle of the pool.

"Is it time?" Logan asked Kendall.

"It's time," Kendall stated before turning to Nini. "Nini, do the honors."

Nini grinned. "My pleasure." She cupped her hands and yelled, "Wow, free hair gel!"

James shot up. "Where?!" He tried to climb off the pool chair only to result in falling in the pool. The trio laughed, Nini, covering her face with her hand to stop herself from snoring. James looked at them. "Yeah, funny, very funny. Now, where’s the free hair gel?"

"Sorry, bubba. There's no free hair gel," Nini told him, still grinning.

"How's the sweet is this?" Carlos questioned. "It's like a vacation with singing. It's a sing-cation."

Nini tapped his arm. "Los, I love that. I'm going to be using that more often."

Kelly walked over as James climbed out of the pool. "Okay guys, dry off and get dressed. It's time to hit the studio."

"Kelly!" Kendall greeted as Nini handed James a towel. "What does the great Gustavo Rocque have in store for us today?"

"Harmonies?" Logan asked.

"Breaking down some new dance moves?" Carlos asked.

"New song?" Nini asked.

"A big Hollywood party to get us some 'red carpet exposure'?" James asked.

"Close," Kelly answered. "You're going to school."

The whole group all screamed in fear.

***

They all walked into the lobby with Kelly.

"School? You're kidding, right?" Carlos asked.

"Carlos, for the 11th time...I'm not kidding," Kelly replied. "You all thought you were gonna get three months off from school?"

"It was more 'hope' than 'thought'," Kendall replied to which Nini nodded.

Nini raised a blue pamphlet. "According to the actors, singers, and performers association, kids under 18 in the entertainment industry must attend four hours of school a day. Did you even look at the pamphlets I gave you?"

"Well..." Nini spoke as everyone thought it over.

Kendall balled his up to use as a puck to play hockey, Logan used his for crafts, James killed a fly with his, Nini kept using the sheets for song lyrics but she kept throwing each page away when she didn't like her lyrics and well Carlos...he ran out of toilet paper.

Everyone lied and said they did look at the pamphlets.

Suddenly a swarm of kids walked past the group.

Nini saw a familiar face in the crowd and asked, "Tyler, where's everybody going?"

"To school at the Palm Woods," Tyler answered before continuing to walk.

The boys saw the Jennifers going into a room with the swarm of kids and immediately followed while Nini just sighed before following them.

They walked into a classroom as all the students sat down in a desk and greeted, "Good morning, Miss Collins."

The teacher at the front of the room smiled. "Today, class, we're gonna learn about fractions. And I thought a fun way to do this would be if we divided up some..." She raised up some pies from her desk. "Pies."