Big Time Mansion

Nini stood beside Kendall and James while Logan approached in front of the Palm Woods pool while Carlos was down at the bottom of the pool.

"What's up with the empty baked bean cans?" Logan asked them, motioning to the floating cans in the pool.

"Carlitos," the trio answered.

"He's attempting to set the underwater farts world record," Kendall answered, holding a camera.

"I just wanna see what happens next," Nini responded. "You think he's got it, Logey?"

Logan shook his head in answer. "He's too far down," He answered. "Underwater farts are impossible to achieve at water pressure in excess of 4.2 pounds per square inch." The trio looked at Logan in response. "What? It's basic fartology."

"So how do we know when it's coming?" James asked.

"I'm not sure," Kendall answered, moving his camera closer.

Nini hid behind Kendall as she saw some small bubbles rise to the surface and then suddenly-

A large blast of water shot up, splashing Logan, Kendall, James, and a little bit of Nini despite hiding behind her crush.

The boys all cheered while Nini laughed and Carlos rose to the surface and asked, "Did you get that on video?"

Kendall looked at the camera that was zapping in his hand. "Should it be smoking like this?"

Everyone groaned, especially Carlos who punched the pool water in defeat.

***

"Wanna be famous
Famous
You want to be the one
Who's living the life..." Big Time Rush sang in the sound booth.

Nini cheered on her boys as Gustavo cut the music and called, "And cut!"

"Good job, guys," Nini told them, applauding them to which they all gave her a dramatic bow.

"Why thank you, m'lady," Logan told her, bowing again but his headphones fell off as he made a clumsy attempt to catch them, making Nini giggle.

"Anyway," Kendall piped in rather quickly. "It sounded great, right?"

"Yes," Nini answered.

"No," Gustavo answered. "Green Day sounds great. You guys didn't make me want to vomit."

The rest of the boys all removed their headphones, yelling while Gustavo just hit a switch, making all their shouting muffled.

"Why can't you tell them they sound good?" Kelly asked Gustavo.

"Or thank them for all their hard work?" Nini added. "Or thank me since we share a partnership?"

"Showing thanks is a sign of weakness. And besides, you don't hear them thanking me," Gustavo told them. "Including you, Nina."

Nini just smiled. "3...2...1..."

The boys exited out of the booth. "Gustavo," Kendall spoke. "We just wanted to thank you."

The boys all spoke together, thanking Gustavo.

Nini had a victorious smile and tapped Gustavo on the shoulder. "Adding to that, thank you for the amazing opportunity to let me work with you. It's been great working with you and being able to express my creativity."

Gustavo paused as Kelly nudged him. "I just wanted to say...You guys are all...done for the day." Nini pouted. "Kelly and I are off to North Carolina."

"Ooh, can you bring us back a tar heel?" Carlos asked.

"Ooh, I'm thinking about bringing back a hot new band, that I can replace you with when you inevitably fail me."