Big Time Love Song

A/N: for those who didn't get a notification I published a chapter before this one...

The group sat at the pool until the boys all stood up.

"What time is it?" Kendall asked.

"It's girl time," they answered, making Nini chuckle from her pool chair knowing none of the girls at the Palm Woods would go for them...which she was glad for, especially for Kendall.

The kiss between Kendall and Nini had yet to be brought up due to they both trying to ignore that they felt a connection between one another.

The Jennifers walked by the boys to which Brunnette Jennifer told them, "Talk to us when you get in the top ten."

"But not before," Curly Haired Jennifer added before they kept walking.

Camille stomped up to Kendall in a cheerleading outfit, slapping him. "How could you? With my mom in the hospital, and my huge fight with my best friend, and my zit?"

"Degrassi audition?" the group all asked.

Camille smiled. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck, Cam," Nini told her.

"Thanks," she replied before slapping Kendall again who muttered a small 'ow' as she walked away.

The two twins walked by the pool. "Simms twins approaching," Nini spoke, not looking up from her magazine.

Carlos was about to approach them until James stopped him, "Too risky. They get pretty upset if you get their names wrong."

Carlos approached anyway with his helmet on. "Hello, ladies," he greeted.

"What's my name?" Sandy asked him.

"Uh..." Carlos paused. "Mandy?"

Both twins pushed Carlos into the pool before walking away.

"Sandy," Kendall, James, Carlos, Logan and Nini answered as the boys all sat back down.

"Why can't there be a nice, sweet, nice girl at the Palm Woods?" Kendall questioned causing Nini to narrow her eyes at that but didn't look up from her magazine.

"Somebody not crazy or stuck-up. That's still really hot," James added.

"From...North Carolina," Logan added.

"Well, it's not North Carolina," Mr. Bitters spoke, entering the pool area to show someone around. "But I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Let me show you your apartment."

A blond girl walked behind him with a cute kind smile and rolling a suitcase.

The boys gaped at her to which Nini slowly looked up from her magazine at her friends to see their expressions, her main focus on Kendall's.

Immediately, her good mood turned sour in only a few seconds.

The girl waved at the boys as she walked by. "Hi."

Thr boys numbly watched her walk away, even Carlos who got out of the pool.

Suddenly, James yelled, "She's mine!"

At that, the boys all wrestled, repeating 'she's mine'.

Nini stood up, trying to keep her normal facade as she got in between the group, pushing them all apart. "Enough!" They all stopped. "Do this later because we go to work right now at the studio."

She then smacked the back of Kendall's head harshly making him flinch. "Nini, what was that for?" he asked, rubbing his head.

"You started it," she replied.