Big Time Audition: Part 2

In a few days span, the group of five along with the Knight family were on their way to Los Angeles, California. Once they got there, Kelly showed up to where the group would be staying.

Nini was more than grateful that she didn't have to wear three jackets just to go outside now.

"Welcome to the Palm Woods," Kelly spoke. "Home of the future famous."

Mrs. Knight reached out and touched a tree to which she excitedly said, "That's the first palm tree I've ever touched."

Kelly continued, "Every year, kids and parents from all over the world come here looking for fame in TV, movies, and music."

"Oh, hey. There's that funny kid from the juice box commercials," Kendall pointed out.

The red-haired boy from the juice box commercials was being pulled up the stairs by his mom as he pleaded, "I just want my childhood back!"

"Tyler, let's go," she told him, walking past them all.

"Yikes, I feel bad for him," Nini said.

As they walked into the lobby, Kelly said, "You guys are gonna love it here. The rooms are clean, you're close to the studio, and there is an amazing pool."

"I love-" Nini began as the boys darted off. "Pools..."

"Nina," Kelly spoke as if to tell her jobs begins now.

"It's Nini, just Nini," Nini replied. "And I'm on it."

She ran out after the boys.

***

10 minutes later, Nini lounged by the pool in between Kendall and Carlos.

"We're so not in Minnesota anymore," James stated calmly.

"Uh, Minnie who now?" Logan questioned.

Kendall sat up from his lounge chair. "What can I say? You guys were right."

Nini laughed as she sat up, "Dang right, we were. I could fall asleep down here.".

A girl in a purple dress angrily stomped up to Kendall, slapping him. "How dare you?! What we had was real!' The girl yelled as Kendall let out a tiny 'ow'. "But you threw it all away for Trish! Trish, my sworn enemy! I never wanna see you again, Troy! Never!"

She stomped away, crying.

"What just happened?" Kendall and Nini questioned.

"You new guys just met Camille, the Palm Woods method actress queen," a voice coming from the garbage can nearby spoke until the lid came off and it was The kid from earlier. "The name's Tyler. You may have seen me acting on various juice box commercials." Everyone nodded. "Only, I don't wanna be an actor. I wanna be a kid."

"I'm Nini," she introduced. "This is Kendall, Carlos, James, and Logan."

"Tyler!" the woman from earlier called.

"Oh!" Tyler ducked down deeper into the garbage can. "Hide me."

Tyler's mom went up to the group. "Have you seen my son? Red hair, adorable, born to be a star? We've got an audition!"

The group pointed towards the lobby. "He went that way." Once she ran that direction, everyone told Tyler. "She's gone."

Tyler climbed out of the trashcan. "Thanks."

"So is everyone here an actor?" Logan asked.

"No. That's Guitar Dude," Tyler pointed to the guy who was sitting at a table with a guitar. "He's a 'songwriter'."