Big Time Demos

The five friends sat by the Palm Woods poolside.

"I can't believe we've been here for three months," Kendall stated to his friends.

"Three glorious, fun-filled months," Carlos added.

"Three glorious, fun-filled, sun-filled months," James added in as well.

"Make that three glorious, fun-filled, sun-filled, romantic-filled months," Nini piped in, glancing at Kendall who grinned.

Just recently, Kendall and Nini went out on a date together. And went on several more after that. Nini was glad Kendall returned her feelings but she had to admit, the way they got together was a bit anticlimactic. She and Kendall decided not to tell their friends about them dating because they were unsure of how their relationship would go but so far, it was a paradise for them.

"Let's all look up and think about them now," Logan added to which the group all gazed up at the sky.

They thought about the moment they had a tricycle race which Logan won but Nini was a sore loser and pushed Carlos into the pool out of anger. They thought about the moment they pushed Carlos in a bathtub around the lobby for no reason at all. They also thought about the time a bear kept swinging at them until Nini jumped on the bear's back and got out of the fight surprisingly unharmed.

"Good times," the group simultaneously said.

"And that was just today," Carlos stated.

Kelly walked over to the group. "Hey, guys. I just stopped by to drop off your tickets."

"Oh, hockey tickets?" Logan questioned.

"Concert tickets, hm?" James asked with a grin.

Kelly turned the tickets towards them. "Plane tickets."

"Um, for what?" Nini asked. "Where?"

"You guys do know that if your demos don't get picked by the record company tomorrow, you're going back to Minnesota," Kelly explained.

The group of five sat up from their pool chairs. "What?!" they all exclaimed.

Nini sunk back into her pool chair, covering her face with her hands as she began to mumble in several different languages very quickly as she did when she was worried.

"What's wrong with Nini?" Kelly asked, pointing to the girl.

"She speaks other languages when she's scared," Carlos explained.

"I'm getting a hint of Spanish and..." Logan spoke, listening to the girl rant. "Tagalog."

Kendall grabbed the girl's hands. "Nins, take a breath," he told her, helping the girl sit up as she fell silent. "We'll talk to Gustavo-"

"Gustavo!" she exclaimed. "I need to talk to that evil mastermind," she stated, quickly standing up and running past Kelly into the lobby back up the apartment. "I don't wanna go back to Minnesota!"

The boys quickly followed after her to make sure Nini didn't go crazy but to also change out of their pool clothes.

***

The group of five rushed into Rocque Records with Kelly shortly following behind them.

They hurried into the recording studio where Gustavo was, all five speaking over one another excitedly until they managed to calm down for a moment.

"We don't want to go home," Kendall spoke.

"Yeah, we want to stay here..." Nini added.

"And get famous," James added.