Big Time Blogger

Nini lied back on the Palm Woods chair, trying to get a tan when she saw Kelly dropping cameras in the boy's laps.

"Kelly, what's with the cameras?" Kendall asked.

"Gustavo wants you to shoot some videos for the future Big Time Rush website," Kelly said. "So you future fans can get to know the real you. Now, get shooting, and get the cameras back to me in the morning."

The boys began to mess with cameras causing Nini to sigh, "Don't break them."

"We won't," they all told her.

***

Logan was holding his camera, showing the Palm Woods lobby area. "This is the lobby..." He saw Nini walking by and turned the camera on her. "Oh, and this is Nini, our songwriter and one of my best friends."

"Favorite best friend," Nini corrected, sipping her smoothie. "Don't deny it."

"I'm not gonna."

She smiled sweetly, resting her chin on his shoulder causing Logan to turn the camera on them. "Logey's one of my favorite people. He's sweet, smart and so stinking adorable."

Logan smiled. "Describing yourself, I thought you were talking about me?"

She giggled. "I am," she said, pecking his cheek.

"Careful. Don't get on her bad side, she bites," Logan spoke to the camera.

"When I'm hungry, I do. On my bad side or the boy's, I'll go for the kneecaps. I'm the band's songwriter and protector."

"She's not wrong. She once beat up a girl for calling me a nerd."

"She was being mean to you. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy."

"We were only 8."

"Exactly. She learned her lesson young."

He rolled his eyes. "I love her but-"

"You love me always," she quickly said.

"I do."

Suddenly the rest of the boys came out of the elevator behind them. "Logan, we need your camera," all of them quickly said, trying to rush over and grab it.

They pushed and shoved each other. "Stop, I gotta smoothie! If I drop it, I'm gonna end you idiots!" Nini yelled but they kept shoving until Logan dropped his camera, breaking it.

***

The next day, the five strolled into Gustavo's office.

"Hey, here are your videos," James said as Nini dumped the broken cameras onto the desk.

"Enjoy," Nini told them.

As Gustavo and Kelly looked at each of the cameras, Gustavo yelled in frustration.

***

Shortly, Gustavo had them meet up in the studio area.

"Boys, our album comes out in three months, and given our recent web video disaster, it's time for phase two of my 'Get Big Time Rush on The Web' so people will know about you and buy your album in three months," Gustavo said.

"Is that phase two under the sheet?" Nini asked, pointing to the red sheet.

"Guys, get ready, because today, Big Time Rush is spending..." Kelly began, pulling off the sheet to show a presentation of a man with a laptop giving thumbs up. "A day with Deke."

"Hollywood's number one entertainment music blogger," Gustavo said.

"Number one?" Nini asked before seeing a picture of Dak Zevon ice fishing. "Oh, hey, it's my husband."