Chapter 10

"Good evening, could you tell me which room is Harry's?"

"Sir, the visiting hours are over."

"Uh yeah I know, but I live here. I just need to find Harry."

The old lady in the dark red uniform raised an eyebrow and it was quite obvious that she didn't believe the story.

"In which room? What's your name?"

Louis tried to focus on her, but the amount of beers he consumed wasn't helping at all. It was around midnight and he couldn't even get through the reception of the dorm.
After he started drinking with Zayn, they also lost the control soon and might have got drunk together. The easy temporary cure for a broken heart seemed to be the bitter taste of the beer in the fridge, but as Zayn fell asleep around 11:40 pm, Louis had nothing to do anymore, except for dealing with his thoughts.
He wasn't sure which moment was the one when he decided it's a good idea to call a taxi and go to talk with the curly headed one; however, by midnight he was there. Only a hundred years old woman stood between Harry and him.

Name. He needed a name to convince her.

"Liam Payne." he exclaimed finally, while his features radiated the pure energy of pride.

"Alright Mr. Payne, and which room is yours?" the woman sighed, typing on the keyboard attached to her computer.

"What is this, some kind of examination? I know which one is my room, I need the number of Harry Styles'." Louis lost his patience, although the other still looked bored.

"Look, I can't give you this kind of information of other students, except if you certify yourself as a college student."

"I'm not asking for the rocket-range codes, this is a fucking dorm," Louis snapped then rubbed his face and gave a very exhausted look to the lady. "I need to talk to him and if you don't help, I'll have to knock on every single door here. You can't stop me."

"But the security guards can."

Louis blinked a few times before shaking his head. "You're worse than the three headed dog at the gate of the Underworld, I hope you know that."

"Get out of here." The woman replied without further thinking.

Louis sweared quietly, but didn't plan on giving up that easily. He was about to use the Plan B, which contained only running as fast as he could and knocking everywhere while screaming the boy's name, when a familiar face walked into the building.

His face lit up and although they weren't as close, the appearance of the other felt like a gift from god.

"ELLIE!"

The girl turned to him and furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh no."

"We'll work on that greeting later," he gabbled, then grabbed her arm gently. "Which one is Harry's room?"

"Why the hell would I tell you that?" she pulled back and the words came out pretty harsh.

"Ma'am, should I call the security guards? Is that man assaulting you?" The old lady behind the reception desk asked.

Ellie raised both eyebrows and slowly looked at Louis up and down. "I haven't decided yet."

Louis changed his behaviour, cause he really wanted to know which room it is. After the other blocked him on Instagram, he couldn't just let it go. Everything in this entire universe tried to tell him to stop in order to protect both of them, but once he decided, nothing could of knock him out before reaching the goal.

...And right now the goal was to explain everything to Harry and hoping he could forgive. They could of been very good friends... if that. Something like that.