Chapter 33

(A/N: did I ever tell you who's Blake's fc in my mind? I think I did not. Oops. Sooo you can imagine anyone you'd like to, but to me Blake looks like Rita Ora from the For You era akshsksj
Oki, have fun reading! <3)

•••

harry_styles: when are you going to get here?

louist91: in 10 mins? don't know

harry_styles: wait so you're already driving?

louist91: yeah

harry_styles: PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN

louist91: calm down, there's this cool thing called red light

harry_styles: stop texting me!!

louist91: wtf you texted me first

louist91: oh and I'm also great at GTA, this can't be too hard

Harry rolled his eyes with a suppressed smile on his face, before he turned to his roommate and informed him about the journey of his boyfriend.

"He's gonna be here in 10 minutes," he stepped closer and nodded in the direction of the struggle that was going on. "Do you need help with that...?"

"Please Harold. I'm about to choke myself." the blonde boy sighed and let the other handle the issue that the black tie caused. He tried so hard to do it right, but eventually ended up making a huge knot that was about to actually cause his death.

"Stay still!" he murmured, slowly starting to free him. He focused like it was a masterpiece in progress, however, Niall dragged him out of his thoughts a second later.

"Do you really think this whole party is a good idea?"

No. Absolutely not. It was everything but a good idea.

"Yeah, sure. It'll be fun," he nodded. "You're just worried, cause of the amount of blood that got in your head while tieing this."

Niall let out a tense laughter and the curly headed one showed a pale smile to encourage him, but deep down inside both of them were extremely nervous about the night.

It's been weeks since Harry got hurt, then found Louis at the observatory. The night of trouble part two.... available on netflix in this december. Ever since then the whole group felt like they survived a catastrophe and now none of them knew what to do next. The younger boy actually got a restraining order against the attackers, even tho the police officers advised him to take it further than that. He kindly thanked them for their help, but he didn't want to draw any more attention to it, so the order felt enough, besides the fact that the university suspended the men for two semesters. Since it acted like fuel to the ongoing fire of the flying rumours, soon every student knew about the scandal that had its four main characters: two problematic footballers, one shy artist and the flaming question of why all of this happened.

Louis began to handle it better after the two guys got suspended and he didn't have to see them all the time. He did his best to keep it together, attend to the practices like nothing had happened, study for the exams and fight down all the depressive voices that kept whispering his fragile boy would be better without him. On the other hand, Harry didn't rest at all; of course he was busy studying for his exams as well, but the main goal of every day was to make sure the older boy was still okay. He spent many hours at his place, sometimes they were both studying in silence the whole time, but it just felt good and safe to be in the same room.

Louis was clearly not himself for awhile, but when the bruises started to fade away and only a few stitches and scratches on his palm remained the only proof of that bloody mistake weeks ago, it seemed like the energy and will to go on came back. The younger one told him almost every single day how proud he was of him, since Louis couldn't even like himself lately. He needed that kind of support.