Chapter 30

The sweet smell of coffee woke Harry up. It was quite unusal - just like the cold sheets next to him. His hand tried to reach further without opening his eyes, but the blind adventure didn't provide anything else, except for the bitter taste of failure.

Harry frowned and took such a deep breath, it turned to a loud and desperate sigh as he pushed himself on both elbows to get his phone from the bedside table.

"Shit..." he mumbled, still half-asleep. It was already 9 am, which meant he was more than late, since the first lecture at NSG was about to start in thirty minutes.

He squinted at the empty part of the bed, then turned his head in the direction the sweet smell came from.
His first thought was right; two papercups filled with steaming coffee, along with fresh pastries got placed on the tv stand.

Harry heard the noise of fumbling from the small bathroom, which calmed him down immediately. Waking up alone sucked, but at least the other wasn't too far away.
He slowly gathered enough energy to sit up, but almost gave up and fell back on the bed right away. A hiss slipped out of his mouth, as the pain hit him, causing the immersion to the depth of his memories from the previous night. Although there wasn't much left to be bashful about, a shy smile appeared on his lips.

They did it.
After a few months of dating, he finally got to know every intimate part of a relationship and the little dreams about it in his mind were nothing compared to what he had experienced. Who cares about a little pain, when the results absolutely make it worth?

...Cool. It happened once and he was already dealing with some kinky thoughts. Maybe Niall was actually onto something with that daddy issues comment earlier.

"Morning sunshine," Louis' delightful voice broke the silence as he walked out of the bathroom, wiping his wet hands with a small towel. "Did you sleep well?"

A memory of him from three years ago rolled down in front of his eyes, like the credits at the end of a movie; he was only 18, walking down the stairs from the room of Gemma, doing the same thing with a towel. He learned that the older boy has always washed his hands twice before breakfast for some reason, so he's seen that move a lot at the time. Gems used to have him over several times, it just became normal at some point.

That 16 years old boy could only watch him as he wiped his hands, wondering how it would feel to hold those fingers...

Maybe in his mouth. And lick them clean... obviously not from water.

Harry mentally splashed some holy water in his face to stop himself from going on and on about the kinky ideas he got, then cleared his throat to answer.

"Would have been better if I woke up next to you." he ran his fingers through the curls, however, even lifting his arm caused pain, like his muscles refused to work after... uh, the workout.

"I'd say sorry, but it's really your fault."

"Yeah, how could it not be mine?"

"Look at you getting better at sarcasm," Louis laughed like a mischievous little boy and dropped the towel on the table, so he could give him one of the papercups and sit down on the bed. "But it's not my fault you set an alarm at 8, then shamelessly slept through it, while me, the poor victim of your heartless plan woke up in a second."