Chapter 11

Harry has never felt so safe. He felt really comfortable when Gemma hugged him and Liam - being the best friend on planet earth - could also make him feel great, but none of them was like the touch of Louis.
Obviously.
How weird that would be tho, he just compared him to his best friend and sister.

It's been an hour since Louis appeared out of nowhere, but his heart and body didn't seem to accept it and calm down. The rhythm of the heartbeats wasn't normal at all; the closer Louis got, the faster his heart kept pounding.

What an unhealthy habit.

Apparently he didn't do it on purpose, however, controlling his own body seemed to be a 'mission impossible' kind of challenge, when he was lying on the bed next to him.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis spoke quietly with a curious look on his face.

Harry snuggled closer, gazing at their hands. Louis was playing with his fingers, gently stroking them while holding it. The moves came so natural, like those hands were the two missing pieces of the puzzle which fit together.
He always liked his own bed, but lying there between the arms of Louis in the dark room made it perfect. It felt like that note in a song, which caused goosebumps.

"Alright, I've been in a relationship for an hour, but I'm already a philosopher. Nice.
Wait, am I in a relationship, or...?"

Louis' small laughter brought him back from his thoughts.

"Did you fall asleep?"

"Uh no, 'm sorry," he murmured and although it was quite dark in the room, Louis knew the curly headed one's cheeks were flushed. "I don't want to sleep."

"You'll have to at some point..." Louis teased him, like he wouldn't understand the reason behind his words.

"No, 's too perfect to just lose it due to sleeping."

Louis suppressed a smile and let go of his hand to lift his chin. Harry didn't complain about it, he was too busy looking in his eyes and wondering how could it be as bright blue as the sky on a cloudless day.

"I'll be here tomorrow as well," the older boy said in a serious tone. "But you'll fall asleep during class if you don't rest now."

"What if I don't go to class?"

"...Right, I already turned you into a bad boy." The other laughed and he couldn't hide his happiness. Everything felt just so right.

"Yeah, I have tattoos and a deep voice, hope it's enough." Harry also let a tired smile appear on his face.

"Nah... We have to cut your hair too."

"There's a goddamn line, okay?"

A small laugh left Louis' mouth, which caused Harry's heart missing a beat. It still felt unreal how he could make him happy and see him smiling only because of him.

Louis twisted one of the brown curls around his index finger, then let go of it. "I love your hair, I wouldn't let you cut it."

"You'll have to at some point..." the younger boy mocked him on purpose, then just shook his head with a suppressed smile. "It can't get any longer, some people already stare at me."

"It's not because of the hair, you're just simply weird, love."

"Yeah, now you can sleep in Niall's bed, since I don't have a couch."

Louis has never enjoyed teasing someone that much as he did with Harry, but instead of playing it out and deeply apologising, he just leaned closer and slowly kissed him.
The younger one lost it immediately and had no idea why he should be mad in the first place. He kissed him back and didn't let him end it so quickly. When the other tried to pull away, he pushed himself up on one elbow to stay close and press more small, careful kisses to his lips.
Although it surprised Louis, he placed his left hand on the side of him and stroke down until the fingers reached the edge of the sweatpants. He didn't know how to just be gentle and sweet to someone; every time Louis got close to a person, they didn't share a bed. They didn't talk through the night, crack jokes or say sweet things... It was all about the pleasures of the body, nothing more. There was a reason why they heard later, that they simply joined the Tomlinson list. Everyone labeled them as 'available cheap one-night stands' after that.