Chapter 27 - Ellie's decision

'Another amazing season, you must be very proud?'

Ellie didn't respond. She couldn't focus on what the interviewer was asking. 'Huh?' she muttered after a few seconds. 'Oh yeah,' Ellie laughed. 'Yeah... very proud, of course. I think fans will love this season, you may think we say it every year - but this year we really are taking things to the next level...'

Out of nowhere, there it was again - that fake smile that Ellie perfected that little bit more, interview after interview, year after year.

'Well, I think that's everything we need Miss Greene, congratulations again!'

Ellie raised her shoulders as she continued to smile at the interviewer until he left the room. As the door closed, the smile instantly dropped off her face.

'Ugh, how many more?' she asked.

'That's the lot for today,' said Arthur, checking the schedule on his phone.

Ellie shot to her feet. 'Great, back to the hotel then... I'm starving!'

Suddenly out of nowhere, Ellie felt a strange feeling. Her throat had become warm as something slowly made its way up to her mouth.

'Ellie?!' shouted Arthur as she shot past him in a hurry.

'Got to go, sorry!' she yelled, slightly leaning over as she ran and holding her hand to her mouth.

Ellie had only just made it to the bathroom before a large amount of vomit passed through her mouth. 'Fuck,' she whispered to herself after getting her breath back. The morning sickness had been getting worse lately - to the point where it actually annoyed Ellie that it was referred to as morning sickness. It seemed to come at any point of the day or night.

She felt exhausted with work. All she really wanted to do was curl up into a ball in her bed. Her own bed, not another hotel room. Instead, the never-ending press tour rolled on. It had been three weeks since she'd last seen Will. She missed him terribly, despite still feeling uneasy about her discovery of his weird obsession with her.

Her phone started to vibrate in her hands. It took Ellie a few moments before she answered.

'Full of it again today?' asked Katie as Ellie placed the phone to her ear.

'The worst, like it's relentless. One day soon I'm going to throw up in one of these interviews. Seriously, I need to carry a bucket around with me - but I can't help thinking that would cause my Dad to suspect something...'

'So, you've still not told him?'

'No, not yet... although I think he knows that something isn't quite right. He'll most likely be waiting outside the restroom for me as we speak!'

'And what about your stalker? Have you spoken to him yet?' joked Katie.

'If you mean Will, the father of my child then, no, not since Boston. And I told you, he's not a stalker... still, I'd be lying if I said it didn't freak me out a little,'

'And the rest! If that were me, I'd be running a hundred miles in the opposite direction!'

'Yeah, I mean I thought that at first too, but, it's Will... I know Will, he'd never do anything to hurt me,'

'Well, I'm sure you know what you're doing. Just be careful...' Ellie began to feel uneasy again, her stomach felt like it was bouncing around before she lifted the toilet seat and began to throw up once more.

'Sorry,' she said to Katie who was still on the phone.

'Girl, that doesn't sound nice, how are you coping with that every day?'