Part 97 (Blossoming Love)

(Unedited)

I havnt checked the part if there is any mistake let me know....

🔽

Please try yo vote and comment it motivates us to write more....

🌼

Enjoy Reading🤗

📖

Folding the cloths in a nit fold Nandini kept them one by one in the suitcase lying infront of her.
She feels hands wrapping around herwaist and her body stiffens with fear.

Shiver ran through her body with the panicked breathing.

But feeling the familiar touch and scent she got relax and leans into touch.

Manik never fail to notice this little change.

It has been a month to that dreadful incident she is still scared of someone touching her or coming close to her.

She still sweats in her sleep due to the nightmare of that dreadful incident.

She is still afraid to be left alone.

Manik tried everything to make her forget the incident.

He never left her alone even for a second, if he has to go anywhere he used to make sure there is someone with her.

He has even kept himself awake at nights so he wont be sleeping when Nandini was suffering with nightmares.

He never left a thing that could bring a smile on her face.

He cooked for her.

To divert her mind he tried teaching her guitar.

He took her for dates.

He tried to give her all the assurance that he is there to protect her.

But still something is missing, that couldnt bring her out of it.

Manik remembers his talk with his mother few days before.

In Love Words and Actions both are important Manik.

You may be showing her how much you love her-care for her- need her but those arent enough till the time you wont assure her through your words.

Here is where people makes mistakes.

When you only speak and wont act there will be only insecurities And the question Does he really love?

And

When you only acts and wont speak, it opens a door for misunderstanding.

Your actions can be taken as Friendliness or responsibility.

And Manik exactly knew where he was wrong. Why he wasnt able to give her assurance she needed.

He never tried to confess his heart infront of her after his birthday night which turned into a dreadful one.

Manik never wanted to confess her when she is not herself but dealing with her own pains.