Part 87

Unedited

I havnt checked the part...if You find any mistake let me know...

******

Manik is laying on his bed.. With his one leg on his other knee.. Doing nothing but intensely gazing at his wife...

Who is arranging his cloths... With her back facing to Manik...

And he is lost in gazing at her silky hairs.. Which are swinging on her back.. Trying to cover her bear waist...

Nandu: Manik why are you not listening to me.. I am asking you from last half n hour... common get up na.. Its already 7.. Everyone must be waiting for us.. We have to reach venue before 8...

Manik: i already told i dont want go anywhere right now..

Nandu turns to look at him...huffing..

Nandu: its your Birthday party Manik... We had already asked you in morning about it.. You said you r ok with it... N now whats the problem.. Why dont you want to go..

Manik who was laying on a bed...slowly gets up n walks towards her...who is standing near cupboard with pouty lips.. Looking at other side.. Indicating she is angry...

He slowly keeps his palm on her naked waist.. Making her shiver...

Manik smiles seeing his effect on her..

He holds her chin n makes her look at him...

Manik leans towards her face more.. Looking in her eyes..

Manik: because in morning i never knew you are gonna look this hot n stunning in my gifted dress..

He says slowly caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers.. N holding her waist softly with other...

(Nandu's dress)

(Nandu's dress)

Nandu: i m not hot...

She said twitching her lips..

Manik: ohh really..?

He pulls her more closer...making her bang to his chest...

She keeps her both palms on his chest...

Manik: but i m finding you.. Specially after your suprise last night...i mean i have never thought for once in my dream that i would get to see your that side too... N i could see that you were horny too...

Which made Nandini embarrass..

N she looks down..

Nandu: woh it was the effect of alcohol...

Manik: what?

Manik aksed shockly...taking step back...

Manik: you had an alcohol..