"Stop Playing"

"Respect Manan, Respect Manan Fans"

"Most probably Respect Readers"

This for those writer who are calling Manan fans Cheap, C garde, Attention seeker and Beshram.

So here is a small note for the writers who are playing with fans emotion on the name of "MANAN" fanfic.

Read some story where it was all Manan in beginning but at the end they got separated or may be their is still love between Manan though end is yet to come.

But Manik was shown with some other women.

Its okay its her story, its her ideas and we totally respect it.

Being disappointed many reader commented negative called story a cheap.

Which was totally wrong but cant they express there emotions ?

But first question is why fans are hurt? Is it because Manan got separated?

No

They are hurt because...

1) The writer Made fun of word 'Manan' as giving it to other girl (Not Nandini) and Manik.

It was always Manik + Nandini.

But she made fun saying it can be also Manik + **** ( i wont write the name)

( it was totally in fun, but it still felt wrong)

2) " Humesha" word i know this word doesnt have any copyrights but still Manan fans are deeply attached with it.

And using it for Manik by some other girl ( Not Nandini) in Manan ff will it sit well with fans?

3) Using the clips/ photo of Manan- which were Manan's special moments, with which fans are deeply attached for some other girl ( Not Nandini) and Manik in Manan ff.

Justification: she resembles Nandini.

Does this justification is going to sit well with fans?

Calling fans C garde, Besharam, Attention seeker?

Telling them to shuu.. Away.

For what just because they written some comments in deeply hurt emotions.

You are all ready to take all the praises and appreciations but when it comes to negative comments due to some badly hurt emotions you try to be rude

Whats this behaviour?

I would like to remind every writer whatever they are today just because of these readers.

May be you are the one writing, using your own thoughts but they wont be of any use till the time no reader is there to read them.

I just want tell that writer her story wouldnt have reach here if it wont for Manan fans support.

I would like to give her challenge write the story without any fictions character name and see the results.

Her attitude have deeply hurt many Manan fans.

It wouldnt matter she get Manan together or separate them but what matter is her behaviour.

Her disappointing behaviour.

I wont reveal name or story name.

But many must have gotten idea about whom i am speaking.

I know after this that person is gonna bash me.

In fact will play stupid drama making emotional blackmail to fans that i will delete the story or i wont update further.

I dont care.

Before writer i am reader and most probably the Manan Fan.

Thank you.