Part 89 (Safe In His Arms)

Plss try to vote n comment...if you liked what i have written... ☺️

The part is unedited...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After getting a slap from Nandini.. The beast inside of Rohit waken ups..

He angrily grabs her body n throws it on a bed...

Rohit: i was trying to be genuine with you... But you little bi*** don't want it like that way... Now you will see the real me...

Saying this he hovers over her.. Trying to kiss her...

She lays there pushing n kicking him.. Shouting for help..

Rohit: shout as much as you want.. No one is gonna hear your shouts other than me.. As a room is soundproof...

Saying this he nuzzles in her neck... Pulling her sleeves.. Which torns apart from her top...

Leaving a scratches of nails on her beare shoulders...

N that's when the door breaks open with a bang...

Revealing a Angry Manik.. Who is ready to kill the beast in front of him... With Abhi on his tail with palms boiled up in a fist..

Manik eyes darts towards bed... When he finds his love beneath the beast... Who is trying to ruin her...

His eyes mets her... Pale one.. It still has some hope left...

They were red n the tears still flowing from them...the long fingers imprinted on her cheek.. Make his heart raging like a bull...

Without thinking for a second Manik pounces upon Rohit.. Throwing him on the floor.. Beating the shit out him...

Abhi runs towards his sister.. N wraps her removing his Coat...taking her shivering body in his embrace...

Who hides herself in her bhai's embrace feeling safe...

He first decides to protect his sister rather than beating than beast..

For him to give her assurance of safety is more important than fighting with someone...

He was too numb to react violently..

Something peirce through his heart... When he find her in this condition...

She isn't his real sister but she is more than it... They have a heart connection which is more beautiful than the blood ones...

The girls runs towards Nandini giving her support...

While boys runs towards Manik who is beating Rohit to the death...

They try to stop him...but Manik is no mood to leave the bast**** who tried to touch his wife...

He is only seeing red in front of him..

As he dared to touch his love...

He dared to hurt his life...

He dared to ruin his world...

How can he leave that beast...

Who tried to lay his dirty hands on the most precious possession of his life...

But Cabir n Dhruv make him leave Rohit... Holding him from both arms.. Who is still struggling to go to Rohit...

Manik: just leave me Cabir...he dont know to whom he tried to touch...Manik.. Manik Malhotra ke biwi ko chune ki koshish ki hai isne... I wont leave him.. He tried to hurt my love...i will ruin him.. I will kill him.. He dont deserve to live...