part 42

I Love Her...

Yes I love her...I love her from the very first day...when i saw her in orphanage...which belongs to my grandma..

Saying this he falls down on his knees..with tears in his eyes..n starts remembering his beautiful moments with her...

(Hey guyss the here Manik is saying his story...)

I didnt know that...when will i visit to my grand ma's orphanage...i will come back after loosing My imp part of body...My heart..to someone..

(Manik pov)

When i was singing a song...n enjoying in orphanage with the peoples who leaved their...my eyes fell on something beautiful...

My eyes stop there..i even forgot to blink my eyes...

That beauty was so lost in me..that she didnt find that i was too lost in her beautiful n serene face..

She was looking like a angel...angel from a heaven...

I have only heard about angels..in stories...but that day i saw real angel...my angel..which is not from any fairy tale but was real..fairy..

Who always tries to Bright my dark world with her..shine...who always tries to make my life colorful..

We were lost in eachother...

But our trance broke by my mom who comes n hug me...after i ended my song...

After that she asked me to come with her so i left from their..with her..

But i dont know what got into me..i excused myself by giving reason of call...n went back to same place..where i was sometime back...

I started finding her...but she was nowhere...to be seen...

That time only i got a call from my PA for urgent meeting...

So i once again looking here n there went back to mom..

I was standing there n texting Cabir that time only mom called me..

As she wanted me to meet someone..

She called me..

I went towards her while texting..

She introduced me to someone..

The persons name was Nandini Murty..

I didnt looked at her as i was busy in looking down in phone...

Nandini forwarded her hand..to shake it...so i too forward my hand..without looking at her..

But when i shake my hand with her..

The current passed through my body...

Goosebumps formed on my body..n shiver ran through it...

I was going to look towards her that time only...my phone rings..

N it was from Cabir..so without looking at the owner of hand...asking mom i left from their..

_______________________________________

Its been one week that i had seen her..

I dont even know her name...

Whenever i tried to close my eyes...my eyes found her...her beautiful face...

Which i can dream my whole life...

N I know to where all this is leading..

I knew that time..i was falling for that beauty..that Angel..