part21

Manik remembers something...n shouts..

Manik:Ohh shitsss..

Making Nandu jump on her sit..

She looks at him confusingly...

N he looks at her..with wide eyes...

Nandu: what happened Manik..?
R u ohkk?

But Manik ignore her questions...n ask

Manik: what r u doing here..?

Nandu: Huh?

Manik: what r u doing here...Tum Delhi jane wali thee na...infact kal tum nikalne wali thee na...for your award ceremony..

Nandu: hum nikale the...we were at airport about to board a plane...but that time we got a call from Cabir..that u had met with an accident...so we came here...

Manik: what?..tum log gaye kyu nai..
(Why you people didnt go?)

Nandu: Manik apko aisi haalat mai chodke mai kaise ja sakti thee..
(How can i go leaving u in this situation)..

Manik: but  lots of people are here to take care of me...why did you come back...its award ceremony...not a function...where it will be ohkk if u dont go...
Its a big thing...u were going to receive an award from..President...n you..missed that opportunity...r u out of ur mind...

Nandu: Manik there is no thing in this world is important to me other than u...u met with an accident is a big thing for me...i know u dont like me..or assume me as ur wife...but for me u r my husband...u r my everything...u r the only one i hv in this world...n the fear of loosing..u..
(Tears starts flowing from her eyes)

U dont know how scared i was...after hearing...i thought..i would loose u...

Manik: but it was ur dream..right

Nandu: dreams to kabhi bhi pure ho sakte hai...n aise dreams pura karke kya fayada..jisme aap mere saath na ho...my happiness lies in u...i dont want anything...nothing...i just want to be with u...hamesha..

After hearing all this Manik is Numb...words are frozen in his throat...he wants to talk...but...words are not coming out of his mouth...

He already knew that she loves him..but he thought may be do pal ka pyaar.. it will fade with the time.....but after hearing this..little confession of hers....he is confuse...

After this conversation both are sitting...silent..that time only Nandu's phone rings...

N its Aryman...

Small smile crept on her lips...she receives calls...n goes outside of the room talk to him...

Manik is lost in his thoughts...his trance brakes by Cabir who is sitting beside him...on chair..

Manik looks at him...suprisingly...

Manik: when do u come?

Cabir: when u were lost in someones thoughts...

Manik: what? No...i was just...

Cabir: its ohkk...how r u feeling now..

Manik:good..

Cabir: ohkk

After two minutes Cabir decides to talk to him...as he thinks..he needs a small push..

Cabir:so tune kya socha..?

Manik: about what?

Cabir:Maine tum dono ki baate suni...ab toh apni ankhe (eyes) khol...uski ankho mai dekh...She loves u man...shayad itna ki uski pyaar ki gehrayiann ko hum maap bhi nai
sakte..
( I hv heard ur n Nandu's conversation...plzz now open ur eyes..look into her eyes...she loves u man...we cant even measure the deepness of her love)

Manik: she dont..

Cabir: really Manik...the girl who just had left her award ceremony...which is a dream of every person...to be awarded by President..its a big thing...but she not for once thought about all this...u know when she came here...she was crying like hell...she just wanted to see u...for that she also fighted with Nurse...who was not giving permission to meet you...

Manik is shocked after hearing this...

But to coverup he says..

Manik: she is just doing it becoz she is my wife....woh baas meri wife hone ke farz(duties) pura kar rahi hai...jo har wife karti hai...

Cabir : yeah u r right...wife hone ki saari duties...but after seeing ur rude behaviour...if there is another girl in the place of Nandini...chod diya hota kabka usne tujhe...
u dont treat her as ur wife..or care for her...always behaves rude with her...but after all this too..she is thinking about ur happiness..takes care of u...she never complaints...for ur behaviour towards her...

Manik is listening all this with blank eyes...staring at wall which is infront of him...

Cabir:

N dont even think that she is with u becoz..of money..fame..even u know that she didnt ask one penny from u...whatever she is earning...she uses that to pay the medical expenses...of people who cant afford it..

She never thinks about her happiness....

U know u r lucky...after ur rude behaviour towrds her...she is with u..bearing all this...taking efforts to make a place in your heart...

I just want to say that...give her chance...to break the wall..which u hv created after Soha's betrayal...all girls are not same...she was ur past...n Nandini is ur present... Becoz of ur past u both r suffering...n that pure soul uski toh koi galati(mistake)bhi nai hai..fir bhi she is bearing all this only for u..

I just want u two to make a beautiful future...n u hv a chance to make it..just needs to give a chance to this relation...

I hope tum samaj gaye hoge...

Manik is lost in his thoughts...hearing whatever Cabir is saying...

That time only Nandu enter with food for lunch...

Nandu: Cabir tum abhi tak yaha ho..maine kaha tha tumse ghar jakar aao...but tum gaye nai...

Cabir: Mai bas ja raha tha Manik se milne aaya tha...
(I m leaving..just came to meet Manik)

Nandu: ohhkk...

Cabir: chalo mai nikalata hu..buddy take care...If there is any emergency...give a call to me...n i will be here...i will come back in evening..

he just pated on Nandus chicks...n goes from there

Nandu: chaliye Manik aap khana khaiye...

Manik: khana?

Nandu: yeh woh in morning with breakfast i also..prepare lunch for u..so now i just warm up..it..in hospital's kitchen...

After that she make him eat...food..

All this while Manik is just looking at her...with different emotions...he is just thinking about Cabirs word..."giving chance to this relation"...

(Continuation in next part)

I know the part is small but it is little important too...

So what u think Manik will give this relation a chance or not?

To know...this keep reading..

N showing ur love...

Hint: Jealous but who?...
           Little improvement...

Next update after 500 likes...keep voting n commenting...