part29

Navya spin the bottle n this time it stops on Aryaman...

Cabir: so Aryman Truth or Dare..

Arya: i m already scared of ur dares man..i will take the Truth..

Cabir: Ohkk as u say...so tell us..Do u love someone...or used to love..if yes then tell her name...

This is a shocking question for Aryaman...how can he tell them the name of person he loves...

Mukti: yeah Aryaman common tell us..

Arya: yeah..i love someone..but i cant tell u guyss her name...

This is a shock for Nandu...as he didnt tell her about this..

Nandu: what..u love someone..n u didnt tell me..this is not fair..u calls me ur best friend n here ur hiding the things from me ha...

Arya: woh i m sorry Nandu...

Nandu: what sorry ha..i always tell you my secrets..n you..i m not going to talk to u..

She says angrily..n turn her face to other side..

Arya: Nandu i m really sorry...last time forgive me..this will never happen again..

Nandu turns her face towards him n narrows her eyes...n says..

Nandu: on one condition..

Arya: ohkk..tell me what is ur condition...

Nandu: tell me her name..i also wanna know who is that lucky girl..jispe mere best friend ka dil aaaya hai..

Arya: i cant tell her name..

Nandu: no u hv too..

Arya: plzz Nandu leave this topic here only..

Nandu: no i want to know her name...

Arya: Nandu...kya bachpana hai..

Nandu: then tell me the name..of that girl..tumhe hamare dosti ki kasam..she says holding his hand..

Now Aryaman is helpless...sweat form on his forhead...he cant tell her...he has always hides his feelings from her...but now he cant...he cant as she has given the sware of their friendship...n for him their friendship is more important...

All are confuse..as why he is not telling the name..of girl..what is the problem in it..

Manik is to confuse....

Arya pov: I hv to tell her...i hide my feelings from her long time..now i cant..

Aryaman takes deep breath...

Arya: Its u Nandu..Its you..I love u..

This is a shock for all..Manik fisted his palm in anger...

But Nandu thinks for sometime n starts laughing..

all are confuse as why she is laughing...

Nandu: Aruu ye majak ka time nai hai..so tell me fast..ohkk..see all are waiting...

Arya: i m telling u truth..i love u..from the college days...

Manik clench his fist more tightly..after hearing this...he is controlling himself from not to Punch Arya...his eyes are red with anger..

It is shock for Nandu..she leaves his hand instantly after hearing this...she is Numb..

While all are still shock..they dont know how to react...

Nandu is Numb...she is not saying anything...so Arya forward his hand tries to hold her..but she jerks his hands n runs from out of the room..

N Arya shouts for her..