Part 91 (Accusations)

(unedited)

I haven't checked the chapter... Let me know if there is any mistake...

*****************

Plzz try to vote n comment...

It motivates us to write more...

************

Abhi: Ab mai sab thik kar dunga...Jaisehi Nandu hosh mai aayegi mai usse apne saath apne ghar le ja raha hu...

He says glaring at Manik...making everyone shock..

Manik: No.. You cant... I wont let her go... I wont...

He utters horrifiedly...thinking of her going away from him...

Abhi raise his eyebrows at him..

Abhi: why won't you let her go ha? Why? Aur dard dena chahte ho usse? Itna diya woh kafi nai hai..?

Manik looks down not meeting his eyes...

Abhi walks close to him.. N holding his jaws he make Manik look at him...

Abhi: why are you looking down..? Ankho mai aankhe daal ke baat kar... Bata kyu nai jane dena chahata usse.. Bata..

Manik moves his eyeballs down...

Manik: i want her to be happy... N i know she can only be happy with me...

He murmurs...

Abhi leaves his jaw in jerk..

Abhi: ohh really happy with you... I saw how happy she is with you... There wont be a day she hasn't cried.. N you said she can be happy with you.. Are you kidding?

He asks laughing slightly...

But turns his face into stern once again...

Abhi: you must be kidding... But i m not... I m serious.. I won't let my sister stay here for one more day.. I m taking her with me... I m going to pack her bags..

Saying this he starts walking away... With Manik on his tail.. Begging him to let him talk.. N explain the things..

Manik: Abhi plzz... Dont do this.. Dont take her away from me.. I know i have done wrong with her... But let me explain you everything... Plzz..

Abhi plzz listen to me...

But Abhi doesn't stop he walks near the stairs...

Abhi.. Abhi.. Plz

Manik crying calls for him walking behind him...

Abhi stops in his tracks.. When he find Mukti standing in front of him... Stopping him from going further...

Abhi: Mukti let me go...

Mukti: Abhi ek baar bhai ki baat toh sun lo.. Ek baar..

Abhi: Mujhe koi baat nai sunani hai iski.. Koi bhi nai...

He said with a teary eyes..

Mukti: Abhi plzz.. Ek baar.. Ek chance de do bhai ko let him explain what he want to.. mere liye ek baar bhai ki baat sun lo..

She said cupping his cheeks with her both palms..

He holds Mukti's wrist from his both palms..

Looking straight in her eyes..

Abhi: you don't know Mukti what your brother has done to my sister..

Whatever you were seeing all these two years is all fake..