Part 93 (Healing)

(Unedited)

I haven't checked the part...if you find any mistake let me know...

Pleas please try to vote n comment...it motivates us to write more...

******************

Manik is standing with the support of bathroom door looking at Nandini...with moist eyes...

Who is sitting in a bath tub with a full of water...rubbing her body...so she can remove the touch n smell of that monster...

She was feeling suffocate with his touch n smell...so Manik suggests her to take a shower..

After making her stand near bath tub he was about to go outside...when she holds his hands...nodding in no...

Manik tried to deny but she start shivering... So he decides to stay with her...

She enters in to tub without removing her cloths...n settles herself...

N starts washing his touch from her...

He looks at the time in his watch it shows...1 AM..

He sighs..

30 minutes has passed...n she is still there...

He was waiting for her to satisfy herself with... That his touch is no more on her...

He again looks at her to find her rubbing n scratching her arms...harshly...

It was okay with him till the time she was rubbing it softly...but now she is rubbing it all her power...scratching her skin with her nails...due to frustration...

Manik couldnt see her like this so he walks towards her hurriedly...n holds her arms...stopping her from scratching herself...

Manik: r u mad..? What are you doing...why are you scratching yourself...

He says with anger...

Nandu: look na Manik..his touch is still there...its not going...

She said crying...

Manik: shsshh relax ok..

He said cupping both the sides of her face...making her look at him...

Nandu: how can i.. I can still smell him Manik.. I..i want to remove it from my body...

And again she starts rubbing her arns again...

Manik helplessly looks at her...

But he cant let her do this...

He cant let her scratch herself...

He cant..

He again holds her hands stopping her from doing this...

Nandu: Manik...

She looks at him crying...

Manik: shhhsss...

He looks at her arm which has gone red..

He sits on his knees near the tub...to match her level...

He brings his hand down to the area which has gone red due to scratching...

He slowly caresses it...with teary eyes..