part 36

Both Manik n Nandu came home n had their lunch...after that Manik went to take a rest..while Nandu got busy in party's preparation...

its a 5 in evening Manik wakes up...after getting fresh he come downstairs..n got amused by seeing decoration in hall...

his eyes roam in living room..seeing the whole decoration...when it landed on Nandu..who is standing on stool...trying to tie the balloons on pillar... she is having difficulty in tie it becz of her short hight..

she is making all cute faces..like pouting...,leaking her lips.., frowning.....

small smile comes on Manik's face..n he gets lost in her beautiful n cute expressions...n starts walking towards her with slow steps...

he is just few inches away from her when he finds her feet get tripped n she is about to fall.. he runs towards her...n catches her before she touch the ground..

Nandu in fear closes her eyes...

Manik just gets lost in her face..which is beautiful for him..

Nandu slowly open her eyes... after finding that she is in someones arm...

she open her eyes fully n her eyes met with brown orbs which are already looking into hers..

Manik makes Nandu stands on her feet..Nandu after she is on her feets..adjusted her dress..n again going to climb on stool..when Manik stops her...

Manik: wait i will do it..

Nandu: NO i will..

Manik: if u want to break ur hands or leg..then surely u only do it..

after hearing this Nandu looks down...n bitted her lips..while Manik takes the balloons from her..n climbs on stool..n hang it on its place..

after getting down..he stands infront of Nandu.. n raises his eyebrows..

Nandu: what?

Mnaik: all this (he says roaming his eyes into the hall)..I mean there is something..i mean any occasion..or birthday party..which I don't know..ar remember..

Nandu: who..There is a good news for u...

Manik: good news..what is it..

Nandu: u hv to wait till everyone comes..

Manik: listen just tell me ohkk..

Nandu: no I cant..but I m sure after hearing that u will go mad in happiness... just be ready till 7 pm..

n she runs from there..

he runs his hand through his hairs.. .

Manik pov: yrr wth bata deeti toh kya jata now I hv towait till evryone comes..

but what is the good news..?

in confusion he looks towards decoration in hall...

n his eyes go wider after seeing decoration...

no this cant happened..i toh didn't even touch her..u idiot then what was that shower thing...

ohh shittss...we just take a shower..nothing more than that..

n I had studied science..

no one gets pregnant after having shower together..

shitts yrr..kab aayege ye sab..

n he goes to his room..

( DECORATION)