part 94 (Sorting things)

(Unedited)

For the first time i have written more than 3000 words...

If you find any mistake let me know...

Please try to vote and comment....

It motivates us to write more.....

Thank you...

******

Manik opens his eyes hearing constant knocking on door...and his eyes falls on his wife who is sleeping snuggling in his bare chest...

His lips turns into a smile...seeing her sound asleep...due to medicines effect or else she is one of them who woke up with even sound of falling pin...

He makes her comfortable on the bed...and covers her with duvet...who in return frowns not getting the same warmth...

His lips turns into smiles seeing her missing him...even in sleep...

But again the knock disturbs him...

He sighs walking towards door... slightly opening it to see Cabir standing with a worried face...

Manik frowns and walks outside closing the door behind him...

Cabir: hows is Nandini?

Manik: for now she is sleeping...peacefully...

Cabir nods in return but Manik can still see his frowns...

Manik: what happened Cabir?

Cabir: i got a call from Arjun...he has asked us to come to the police station as soon as possible...

Manik: but why? What happened?

He asks frowning...

Cabir: i dont know...he said that he need to talk to us urgently...about Rohit's case...

Manik: hmm..ohkk...i will get ready then we will leave...

Cabir: ohkk...umm Manik i think we should take Mr.Saxena with us...you know it will be good to have a lawyer with us...

Manik: yeah call him...

Saying this they both leaves for their works...

Manik walks towards windows after closing the door...and opens the curtains...giving easy access to the sun rays to enter the room...

Which makes Nandini stir in sleep...as it directly falls on her face...

She turns her back towards it...pulling duvet upto her neck...

Manik gets awww on her this cute acts...which he missed to notice in his two years of marriage...

She is a baby...

A cute baby...

Which he failed to notice becoz of his miseries...

Sitting beside he leans towards her face....caressing her jaw with his nose point...

Making her smiles feeling ticklish...

Manik: common baby wake up...its already morning...

He whispers kissing her ear...to which she stirs with a small smile playing on her lips...hearing his melodious voice...

She tries to open her dropping eyes...which doesnt get fully open...and turns to look at Manik...with her half closed eyes...whose face is just a inches apart from her...