part 33

Manik pov:

After seeing Aryaman n Nandu hugging eachother n confession..it raises my anger....i dont know why but i feel that she also betrayed me...like that soha...

but when Nandu says she dont hv any feelings for Aryaman...its made me happy...

but still i had a little anger...because she hugged him...she hugged that idiot...n says I love u to him...i know she said it as a friend...but i didnt like it..so i scold her...in my anger...

After that i went to take a drink..to control my anger...

After that Cabir comes n started blaming her...

It raises my anger...how could he blame her...he was the one asking me to give her chance...n now he was saying to leave her...but the reason behind blaming her was trapping me in his talks...n make me confess my feelings....

n he got success in his trapping plan..i defend her...i defend her in my anger...n after that he gave me some sense..n warning that she will leave me...

I was so tense...n scared that i got nightmare...which made my world upside down..

I was murmering in sleep...when Nandu woke up me...i open my eyes n saw her sitting beside me...with concerned face...

I instantly hugged her...tightly...fear of loosing her...made me weak that time..n i gave in it...

N without thinking anything hugged her...i got peace in her arms...but when i got my senses my back...i broke that peaceful hug..

She asked me if m ohkk or not...even asked me to share my pain...but how can i share it with her..

How can i tell her that i get the nightmare that she left me...she left me alone..in this world..

After not getting any answer from me..she asked me to sleep n assured me that she is here only...n held my hand...i made my grip tight on her hand n lie down...

She sits beside me...n starts caressing my hair lovingly...her touch was soothing me...n assuring me...she is there only...she is with me..

I didnt want to close my eyes..as i thought if i closed my eyes...she will leave me....but i didnt know when sleep took over me..n i sleep peacefully...feeling her caressing in my hairs...

Next morning i woke up n didnt find Nandini...in room..n i got the flashes of last nights...that nightmare...n it made me scare..

I run down..instantly...n went to kitchen...but she was nowhere...

N instantly i remember the letter thing which had seen in my nightmare...n fears engulf in me...i started shivering...only thinking about that hilarious letter...

With shaking legs I went toward..my room...n found the letter...which had been placed on the table beside my bed...

I started sweating...i didnt have a guts to open that letter...what if it was the same letter as that nightmare letter..i didnt want to read that letter...but i too didnt had any option...I had to face it...as i was in that situation only because of me...

I just only want one chance..only one chance...to make all the things fine..i will make everything alright between us...baas one chance...

With shivering hands i open that letter...n after reading it my eyes got moist...as it was not what i was thinking...should have written...

It was written that...

Letter..

Good Morning Manik...