Part 90 (Brother's Love)

*unedited*

I haven't checked the chapter... If there is mistake plzz let me know.. So i can make them correct...

*******

Try to comment n vote.. It make us overwhelm... N encourages us to write  more...

*************

Abhi stops the car in front of Malhotra Mansion...

N his red eyes travels to the rare view mirror..

From where he sees Manik hugging Nandini close to his heart....n running down his fingers through her hairs to make her calm...n kissing her temple time to time...

But his eyes aren't soft while looking at them...

Mukti who is sitting beside Abhi notice his this hard facial expression... But she couldn't make up anything what is going on his head...

She looks behind n sighs in relief when she sees Nandini sleeping in her bhai's arms...

Manik is still lost in her.. Whispering some words in her ears...not knowing they have already reached home..

She decides to break his this trance...

Mukti: bhai we have reached home..

Manik who heard Mukti..

Looks here n there... Finding they are home...

He slowly n carefully slides down from car with his wife in his arms... Trying not to disturb her sleep...

Abhi n Mukti comes out of car... When they hears the another car stopping behind theirs....

*****

Manik enters in a mansion with sleeping Nandini in his arms...

To find worried Swati running towards them... While the doctor is standing near sofa..

Swati stops in front of Manik.. N looks at Nandini.. To find her mess..

Her face is looking dull with dried tears.. N some red marks..

Her eyes gets teary seeing her daughter in this condition...

She holds Nandini's palm softly..

Swati: Nandini.. Nandini ko kya hua hai... Why she is unconscious... She cried? Why?

She looks at Manik for answers... Who is just looking at Nandini's face without any emotions..

Swati hold his shoulder n shakes him a little...

Swati: Manik batao na.. What happened...

Thats when Swati sees Navya n Mukti entering...

She leaves Manik n runs towards them...

Swati: Navya meri bachchi ko kya hua hai.. Why she is unconscious..? Tumlog ne mujhe aise Abeer ke saath ghar kyu bhej diya? Aur doctor ko kyu bulaya hai?

She says holding her both hands in her's..

Navya: Aunty plzz calm down.. Aap relax ho jaiye...Nandini is not unconscious... She is just sleeping...

Swati gets little relax when she hears that Nandini is sleeping...

Swati : but what happened...? Why she is looking so dull? N i know she has cried..? Did anyone try to hurt her? Batao mujhe?

Mukti: Mom.. Mom.. Mai aapko sab batati hu... Aap andar chaliye...

She says holding swati from her shoulder...