Part 55

His hands starts slowly moving upwards caressing her bare waist.... But stops in middle...

Seeing Angry hulk walking towards them...

*******
Sometimes back...

Manik comes back after attending call...

His eyes starts looking for Cabir..

Cabir?

Seriously Cabir?

he shouldn't have look for his beloved wife?

Well u guyss are thinking right..

But..

But...

The reason of searching for Cabir is only his beloved wife.. To whom.. He has given responsibility...of taking care..

After looking here n there for sometime... His eyes stops on Cabir... Who is busy in gulping bear...

Manik goes towards him... N asks him about Nandini...

He says that she is with their frnds..

So he goes towards his frnds... But they are so busy in themselves... That they dont know where Nandu is...

Manik gets panic...

He starts looking for her...in dancing area...but the crowd is big... Which is creating difficulty in his searching session...

After sometime.. he finally stands on bar's seat... N starts looking for Nandu.. N after 2-3 mins of looking... Finally his eyes lands on his wife...at the corner of dancing area... Who is dancing n lost in herself...

But his eyes gets harden... Seeing someone hugging her from back...

His palms balled in fists...seeing that persons hands on her bare... Waist..

Jaws gets tight...

His eyes gets dark shade of red... Describing his high level of Anger...

The face of the person is not visible because.... He is snuggling in her hairs..

Only his hands are visible... In which he is wearing a silver colour bracelet..which has a dark blue color ruby on it which is shining in disco lights...

Manik in jiff climb down from the seat

Manik in jiff climb down from the seat... N pushing crowd aside starts walking towards the corner where he has seen his wife... N that man..

*******
Now..

But before he reaches there man has gone..

Manik reaches near Nandu... But frowns seeing her alone there...

He holds her hand tightly in his fist... N starts looking for that man...

But man seen to be nowhere...