Truth or Dare

"I'm pretty sure he meant to say the answer was b" Daphne says. "But d's right anyways" Pansy counters.

The three of us were hanging out, going over test corrections for defense against the dark arts. "Rose, tiebreaker. B or D?" Pansy says.

"It's actually funny you think I paid attention in that class at all," I say sighing and shutting my book. 

"You know who should be helping you with this Pans, is Cedric. He's older." Daphne says smiling and nudging Pansy. "True. He told me to wear a silver dress to the ball. But you know I'll make it perfect pour moi. I'm thinking of wearing black boots with the dress," Pansy says as she shuts her book.

"You better that'll look so good" I say collapsing onto my bed. "And, we're lost in the world of fashion" Daphne says sighing, shoving her test away.

"I need to ask Luna" Daphne says. "She can't say no to the beautiful, the charming, Ms. Daphne Greengrass" I say dramatically and she throws a pillow at me. 

The door to Pansy and I's dorm is opened and two red headed twins sneak in.

"Whats up?" I ask sitting up to look at the twins questioningly. Daphne and Pansy both glance up at the twins as they say "party" at the same time.

We all laugh at the synchronization of their speech and shove our books under my bed. "Are the boys there?" I ask referring to our friends. "I think most of the snakes are there" George answers with a smirk.

"Alright, we'll be there in ten" I say as the twins smile and nod, beginning to leave.

"Freddie!" I shout out before he can get to far down the hall. "Password?" I ask. "Fried Crumpets" He calls out. I nod and close the door behind me, heading back into our room.

"How many bottles should I bring?" Pansy asks from the mini fridge. "Two should be good. The Gryffindors have their own drinks" Daphne answers flipping through hangers in our closet.

"It's just a jeans and tee kinda thing right?" I ask joining Daph. "Yeah" Pansy answers.

I nod and head over to my closet, picking out a pair of grey straight jeans, an oversized crew neck and white converse.

Once everyone picks out their clothes, and the three of us are ready, casually dressed and on time for once in our lives. I tuck my wand into the waistband of my jeans and we all leave, the dorm door shutting behind us.

The loud music echos through the hallway to the fat lady, and it's truly a miracle no one's gotten caught. Entering the room, I can feel the music through the walls and I spot Mattheo.

Excusing myself from my friends, I sit beside him and rest my head on his shoulder, slightly tired from today. "Hi" I whisper. 

"Hi love" He says softly. "We're discussing the epic highs and lows of being a professor at hogwarts" Theodore says, laughing to Blaise, from the chair opposite our direction.

"Now that the slytherins are here, let's play some truth or dare!" Ron shouts out.

"Oh Ronald, you waited for us!" Daphnesays dramatically, coming from behind him and swinging an arm around his shoulders.