Conclusion

Hello loves, 

Thank you. Thank you for the endless support on Bad Love, for being patient with me, and for sticking it out until the end.  Special thank you to Natalie, the true inspiration for the last few chapters. This story will forever be a part of me, and definitely I know I will continue editing and revisiting time after time, adding chapters in here and there. 

But my ending is that they live, as one big family, together forever and always, the original Slytherin family. 

The Slytherins are so often perceived as cold blooded and rude, but I truly believe they all clung to each other, being the only family each other had. But they made it. 

One thing I want to address, is Tom. 

I fell in love with Tom writing a love triangle, and chose Mattheo early on. I'm genuinely sorry for killing Tom, but I know his memory will influence so many of the joyful decisions Rose and Mattheo make going forward. I know he's watching over them. 

And I know they'll all be together one day. 

I hope this story stays with you all, just as a reminder that the people we hold dearest to our hearts form us into who we are today. Weather its friends, or family, or friends that are like family, feel safe that they'll stay with you. 

Everything will sort itself out. 

Thank you all for reading, and know I love each and every one of you as much as the story itself. 

After all it would be nothing without you. 

And with that, Bad Love ~ a Riddle love triangle, comes to an end. 

All my love inifinetly, 

l <3