VIII

VIII .

AFTER WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE past two months, Amanda has begun to trust me enough to go to her house to study and work on the project, instead of always being at mine. Luckily I haven't had any run-ins with Chrissy since we stopped going to the library. In regards to Catherine, once Ryan was finally over his hissy fit he told me on his own accord that they ended things, not giving me much on detail which I was grateful for.

As the days went on and the more time I spent with Amanda, I hate to admit it but I've developed a soft spot for her or at least what I thought to be a soft spot, I found myself relaxing around her, I did feel bad for always blaming her for Chrissy's shit the longer I thought about it. I've apologised to her more time than I can count, having her brush it off and telling me to stop being sorry. Either way, I knew I had been in the wrong and wanted to make it up to her. However, I was grateful for our newfound friendship.

With Ryan being the dog that he is after a couple of times he has seen Amanda I knew instantly that he had his sights on her. I don't know why, but this made my stomach churn. When she had her argument with Catherine that day, she felt the need to clear it up and tell me herself that she is bisexual. I did ask her though if she's been with girls because I've only ever seen her date guys, to which she then decided to tease me and ask if I was interested, jealous or just asking for a friend and with me being me, I ended up getting defensive to which made her laugh and keep on teasing me by twisting my words.

After sending a quick text to Leah I looked up from my phone, to find her stood in nothing but a black bra and sweatpant short-shorts. I couldn't help raise my eyebrows and checked her over while she looked in her wardrobe for something to wear. My breath got caught in my throat when she bent over as she dug around through the pile of clothes, not bothered by the fact that she was half-naked, but with a body like hers, I'd be confident enough to flaunt it too.

When I realised that I was staring at her a little longer than necessary, I was feeling strange things I've never felt before, not even towards a guy that I was supposedly meant to have been in love with. I take it back when I called her ugly, she was far from it, she was beautiful, I was just being bitter. Becoming friends with her is making me realise how bad I had been acting towards her, a little surprised she has never pulled me up on it as she does with everybody else.

"Do you have to get dressed in front of me?" I remarked making her spin around and face me. I mentally slapped myself for grabbing her attention when she was stood there in her bra and shorts with her hands on her hips.

I quickly glanced her over, my eyes tracing over her curves, the thought of touching her thighs and grabbing her hips had me closing my eyes to get rid of the thought. I can appreciate someone who was good looking, which is exactly what I was doing, and she was beautiful, she followed after the Hispanic side of her family. I mean the whole project was done on family genetics using our own families.

I closed my eyes trying to clear and stop my current thought process, opening them back up to see her standing before me. I felt my throat turn dry as I looked up at her from where I was sat on her bed trying to keep my thoughts clean. Keeping away any thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking in the first place. She's a... well... She. Anything that crosses that line shouldn't even be thought by me.

"Why? Were you watching me?" she questioned, I just shook my head no, "are you in denial, Wilson?" she pressed even further as she walked towards me to climb on the bed and slowly make her way to me.

My eyes dropped to places they shouldn't have while she crawled slowly towards me before sitting up on her knees and flicked her long hair over to the right side. She leant forward once more to run her hands up the length of my thighs slowly, her face inching closer towards mine, I could taste the mint from her breath on the tip of my tongue. Her deep amber-brown eyes watching mine when I couldn't seem to break eye contact. The higher her hands went the hotter I started to feel at the bottom of my stomach with the warmth spreading. My eyes fell to her dark rose coloured lips, not daring to look any lower than her full bottom lip, the tip of her tongue grazing slowly over the inside of her lip. I tried to form an intelligent sentence only to let out a breathy-sigh, a smirk pulling up on her lips when she cocked up an eyebrow.