XI

XI.

THE TWO OF US WERE in the kitchen with Amanda cooking food behind me while I was left standing at the island counter completing schoolwork, whatever she was cooking though smelt good, glad to have her here so I wasn't eating fast food and take always. Ryan and Amanda were taking it in turns to keep me company with some of the times Amanda staying while he was here too, which to my surprise didn't bother him. I had my suspicions that the girl he liked was Amanda by the way his eyes focused on her whenever they were in the same room, I'd question him about it but he always denied it when usually he'd be on the girl like a bitch in heat.

A groan of boredom escaped my throat when I dropped my head onto the textbook, not wanting to do any more for the day but had to get it out of the way, if I didn't finish it today I know I wouldn't finish it tomorrow.

Just four more questions and I'm done.

With what little motivation and will that I had left in me I pushed myself on, I finished off the last questions, hitting the minimum amount but still answering in enough detail to get a decent mark. I let out an obnoxious exasperated sigh making it louder than it had to be when Amanda turned around to give me a questioning gaze as I shrugged and turned back around the lean on my elbows.

My mum has only been gone for six days, silently wishing she will be gone for the amount of time she said, enjoying the company of Amanda without needing to keep quiet whenever we joked around and kissed, dreading to finally know what my mum will say and think.

"Since when have you had such a good ass, Wilson?" she questioned in a flirtatious voice as she slapped and grabbed it making me turn around. She walked closer towards me, her hands running up my stomach as I swallowed nervously. "I love that I make you nervous." She whispered next to my ear, her breath slightly tickling the skin on my neck.

"Oh DeCeno," was all I could think to say when my mind went fuzzy, a smirk on her face when she kissed me on the lips and pulled away slowly before she turned back around.

I quickly grabbed her wrist to turn her back around and pulled her into me, one kiss not being enough when my lips were against hers again, making her be the one to back up against the counter with my hand on the small of her back. I felt her hands on the side of my neck when I stopped the kiss and hesitated, a confused look on her face when she let out an exhale from the breath she had been holding. Without missing a beat she closed the distance and deepened the kiss. The taste of peach lingered on her lips with her tongue feeling cooler against mine, I couldn't keep the breathy sigh down when she kissed me with more want, my hands running down to the back of her thighs as I lifted her up on to the counter and pulled her into me, her nails clawing down my neck as a sigh left her lips from in between the kisses.

The kiss ended too soon when we heard my front door open and the sound of Ryan's voice echoing down the hallway making the both of us sigh in frustration while I took a step back from her, running my hands down her thighs until I could no longer touch her while I leaned my back against the island with my hands on the side as I cleared my throat.

"Rebec-ca," he began with a smile on his face until he saw Amanda sat on the counter. "Amanda." He said with a nod his head, "how nice of you to be here...again." The tone in his voice unclear of how he was feeling.

"Ryan, I honestly wish I could say the same about you, but I can't." She smiled sweetly with a shrug, sliding from off the counter to go back to her cooking.

I couldn't help but look between both of them when I could feel the tension, not understanding their dislike for one another. I could stand here and make aimless guesses like maybe it's because she won't swoon for him as every girl does, but since finding out she was bisexual he was too busy wanting to discuss her sex life whenever he had the chance.