chapter thirty-three (finale :))

the rest of the day was spent with small kisses and sun kissed cuddles on the grass as we wondered around aimlessly. chan tumbles to the ground, lying on the grass in yet another park.
"is todays mission to lie down in every single park in sydney?" i say as i let out a giggle, looking down at the man stretching out on the ground.
"duh... i need a second opinion though" he says with a smile while reaching for my hand and pulling me down to the grass next to him, never letting my hand go. the setting sun forces me to squint my eyes till i inevitably give up and close them, basking in the calm and stillness of the moment.

"it feels nice to not have anything planned and to just do whatever, ya know?" he mumbles, glancing over to me.
"i don't know how you do it. i like having a schedule, and having everything set out and planned, but it's so draining. i feel like the past few months have taken a few years off my life span" i say with a light chuckle.
"you truly must be one strong swaggy man" i add as i turn on my side to look at him with a large grin on my face.
"yeah, i get that a lot" he replies with a large grin. i lightly punch his arm and turn back to look at the sky.
"my girlfriend's stronger and swaggier though. to be honest i think she can do anything, and i know that whatever gets thrown at her, she can handle it." he says, looking at me with something indescribable in his eyes.
"nah what the fuck dude that was so.. i don't even know. shut up you're gonna make me cry." i mumble, quickly looking away.

"Y/N?" he mumbles.
"i swear to god if you say some fuck shit right now, i'm already about to, cry leave me alone." i say, completely turning away from him. chan quickly rolls me back around and stares into my eyes.
"i love you" he says with a giddy smile.
"shut up bitch" i mumble with a huge smile and a blush covering my cheeks.
"i love you" he repeats and i try to straighten my face.
"i love you, i'm going to keep repeating it until you say it back you know?" he says, his smile somehow growing even bigger.
"i love you" he repeats again.
"GOD DAMN OKAY I LOVE YOU" i lightly yell before burying my face into his chest in an effort to hide how red my face had become, his chest vibrating as he laughs at his victory.

"that was so embarrassing oh my god" i groan as i push away from him and sit up with my legs crossed. chan copies me, sitting up and looking at me expectantly.
"hm?" i question, meeting his eyes.
"dinner?" he asks.
"mmmm to be honest i have no idea where we are" i respond.
"hmmm i feel like sushi, what about you?" he says while standing up, offering his hand to pull me up.
"read my mind" i respond with a smile, taking his hand and straightening my pants.
"how bad of an idea is it to just wonder around and see if we can find a sushi restaurant?" he asks with a raise of his eyebrow.
"i would say low to moderate?" i respond.
"those are pretty good odds to me" he chirps with a smile, taking my hand and leading me to the crowds of people.

"Channn my legs hurt" I whine as we continue to walk through he large crowd. He glances at me with a slight smile before turning his back to me and slightly crouching his knees. I happily hop on his back and he begins to lead me through the crowd. Oddly enough I felt quite happy and content, unlike the panicky mess I would usually be in a crowd this size. It felt... refreshing.

 refreshing