chapter twelve

bold is in english :) <3

oh my god! can i not catch a break? i wake up yet again, to my phone blowing up.
"mmf" i mumble into the phone.
"don't tell me you only just woke up"i hear ji mutter.
"it's a saturday what do you expect?" i mumble rubbing my eyes and sitting up. my eyes suddenly meet the packed duffel bag on my floor. THE CAMPING TRIP.
"OH FUCK" i yell into the phone as i scramble out of my bed and run towards the shower.
"wait wait! before you get in the shower can you unlock the access door! i'm with everyone and we have food. i actually brought the spare key this time" she yells as i begin to undress.
"ON IT OKAY BYE" i yell back as i hang up and throw my phone on the bathroom counter. i run half naked towards the door and press the button before running back to the bathroom. i shower but decide to not do any makeup, as we'll most likely be swimming all day. there's probably not enough time to dry my hair so i guess i'll have to let it air dry. i search around the bathroom for my clothes before realising that the oufit i had prepared for the day was in my room, on top of my duffel bag. i groan and wrap a towel around my body and walk out. i step out of the bathroom and everyone turns to look at me. i instantly blush as i look at the boy's wide eyes.
"aaish! turn around you perverts!" jiwoo yells at the boys lightly slapping them all on the head. i quickly walk to my bedroom and close the door and lock it.
"wow, already locking me in your room when you're naked? didn't know we were going this fast princess" i hear a voice behind me say. i quickly spin around to see chan picking up my duffel bag, looking me up and down with a smile on his face. i widen my eyes and i'm sure my face is looking like a tomato right now.
"chris. if you do not kindly exit the room right now, i will kick you so hard in th-" i begin
"hey hey! you're the one that ran in here! i was just getting your bag so i could put it in the car for you, like the gentleman that i am!" he says with a huge smirk. he walks towards me and passes me my clothes before walking out the door.

i quickly walk out of my room, dressed this time, and walk towards the rest of them. i quickly hug jiwoo before jumping and sitting on the kitchen bench. ji passes me an iced latte and i eagerly grab it before letting out a quiet moan at how good it was.
"yuna's?" i ask as i continue to drink. ji nods with a smile before continuing her conversation with changbin. i smiled at how well she was getting on with them. i looked to my side to see chan sitting on the bench next to me, holding some kind of pastry.
"ahhh" i say with my mouth open expecting him to feed me the pastry that he was happily munching away on. he rolls his eyes before being his hand up and putting some of the pastry in my mouth and i happily bite it. i smile up at him before turning back to my latte.

"we were supposed to leave an hour agooooo" ji whined as i lock up my apartment.
"i sincerely apologise for my horrid sleep schedule unnie" i say sarcastically and bow dramatically.
"aaish don't call me unnie! it makes me feel old" she says, lightly slaps my arm and we walk outside to where the boys are. as jiwoo begins to sort out who is going in what cars i quickly shuffle over to chan.
"i didn't get a channie hug today" i say with a pout and cross my arms, looking up at him.
"i deeply apologise" he says with a chuckle.
"but you were a tad naked" he says with laugh and a hint of a blush before wrapping his arms around me.
"oh, this reminds me. i still have your hoodie from the other night" i mumble into his chest and i instantly smile as i him hear chuckle.
"you can keep it, so when i'm too busy to give you 'channie hugs' you can wear it" he says, imitating my voice as he leans back but keeps his arms around my waist. i roll my eyes but turn around quickly to hide my blush.
"okay so it's all sorted then?" i hear jiwoo say, realising i missed out on their whole conversation.
"wait where am i going" i quickly ask and ji rolls her eyes playfully.
"chan's car with felix, jisung and changbin. everyone else is with me in my car." she explains.
"I CALL SHOTGUN" i yell in english, running towards his car and jumping in the front seat. the others laugh as they walk to the cars they were designated to. chan opens the door to the drivers seat and chuckles as he sits down.
"english?" i hear felix ask from the back and i smile and nod.
"i don't know the korean for shotgun" i giggle as i turn around to look at the three boys in the back.
"she's australian too lix" chan says turning around too. i look back to felix to see him giving me a huge smile.
"mmmm channie, can we please get more coffeeeeeee!" i ask, giving him puppy eyes.
"aaish. we haven't even left yet and you're already wanting to stop!" he says laughing as he pulls out onto the road.
"CAN WE GO TO THE PLACE WHERE WE WENT THIS MORNING WITH JIJI!" jisung yells excitedly.
"hanji don't yell i might go deaf" i say as i direct chan towards yuna's.

we arrive and i walk into the cute little shop that's almost my second home. a brunette girl comes running towards me and engulfs me in a hug before lightly punching my arm.
"why haven't you come in all week!" yuna whines as she crosses her arms. besides ji, yuna is really my only other friend. well, apart from the boys.
"i'm sorry yunaaa. i'm afraid i've fallen into the dangerous hands of post mates" i say with a frown.
"well i'm gonna stop making all vanilla iced lattes until you start coming back in!" she says pointing at my chest with a smile. she suddenly notices the group of boys behind me and smiles giving them a wave.
"hiii, i'm yuna. this is my little cafe" she says and the boys return small greetings. yuna quickly walks back to the front desk and we go over to order.

—————————————————
hey laydeez.
pls remember to vote :)))))