chapter twenty-seven

another week of meetings pass and now i'm finally free to continue working on my music like usual. i decided upon working with the manager that reminded me of max. his name is jihoon and so far he's been pretty chill. i mean, he gives me a lot of freedom, but also keeps me grounded and out of trouble.

i have a song dropping tomorrow, the one chan helped me with, but i'm kinda nervous. it's the first song i've dropped since my popularity increased, and my first song under jyp. we had done a photo shoot for it at the start of the week and promotions were actually kind of fun. it was kinda like teasing my fans, very entertaining.

+|+|+|+

i flop down on the couch, connecting my phone to a speaker and beginning to blast music throughout the apartment. jihoon had told me to be more active on twitter so i opened the app and began typing.

dyst      @dystopia.rb
kinda realised you guys know nothing about me. drop some questions :3

78k likes             4,370 retweets

i nervously put my phone down, allowing people to comment for a while as i decide to clean up my kitchen.
placing the last plate away, i walk back to the couch and open my phone, beginning to answer some questions.

coolcat15 when is new music coming?
|____@dystopia.rb very soon... like very extremely very soon👀👄👀

coolcat16 you and chan are so cute🥺. how did you guys meet?
|____@dystopia.rb ahhhh i've been friends with han for a really long time and i met channie when he introduced me to all of skz :))))

coolcat17 i'm not trying to push you to do it or anything, but do you think you'll ever reveal yourself?
|____@dystopia.rb ahhh maybe one day, i have no idea when though. knowing me it'll just be a spontaneous weird lil thing with zero build up at all👁👅👁

coolcat18 you've been a lot less active on socials, i hope you're not working too hard. please remember to rest🤍
|____@dystopia.rb ahhhh you're so sweet, thank you🥺 i have been extremely busy lately, but things should go back to normal soon. i'm also having sort of a little holiday and going back home soon! :)

coolcat19 ive noticed you can speak english fluently, is korea where you're originally from?
|____@dystopia.rb i was born in australia and joined a transfer program to korea when i was 15 :)

coolcat20 ik your music is mostly rnb but what type of music do you listen to?
|____@dystopia.rb a bit of everything tbh. although, i really like alt and indie music, my brother and i would always drive around blasting the bands we liked :))

coolcat21 who are your 5 favourite people on earth? ps i love you🥺
|____@dystopia.rb ooooo i like this question. ummm the people that listen to my music, my neighbors dog hwan, my best friend jiji, channie and my family :))) ps i love you more >:)

i put my phone down and smile at how it feels like i'm connecting with my fans. i like this.

i walk into the bathroom and shower before getting changed into some sweatpants and a crop top. i flop down on the couch and check my phone to see the group chat blowing up.

losers + innie + y/n😼✨😜

hanji🤮
petition for chan and y/n to break up so i have my best friend back

walmart kenma🤧
ikr this bitch works at the same place as us and she's been afk
do better y/n🙄

innie🥺
i want to see more of y/n too!

seungminnie🐶
don't worry
i'll go beat her up

lino, yk?🙈
i'll join

lixie👁👄👁
if anyone's beating y/n up it's me
i asked her to come get midnight ice cream with me and she was actually asleep?
like y/n doesn't go to bed until like 3am
chan stop fucking her so hard🙄

hanji🤮
EYE-
I DIDNT NEED TO HEAR THAT ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON
GOD DAMN

walmart kenma🤧
JSNSJENDJWJE
IM GONE
BYE
I GOTTA GO TAKE SOME LAPS OF THE HOUSE
🏃🏼‍♂️💨

changbin😤
HEY HEY HEY
NO
FELIX
JEONGIN CLOSE YOUR EYES

seungminnie🐶
i-
chiiiiile
lemme just go get something real quick
🏃🏻‍♂️💨

channie <3
WOAH WOAH WOAH
FELIX
WHAT DID I JUST WALK INTO

lino, yk?🙈
yeahhhh um
i gotta go
clean the
croissants

lixie👁👄👁
you're tiring her out too much
she's actually sleeping

you
UM
WHAT DID I JUST WALK INTO

hanji🤮
THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE SEEN ALL WEEK

you
CHIIIILE
FELIX
WHAT WAS THAT
ISTG YALL BETTER NOT HAVE SCARED INNIE
HELLO
WHERE DID EVERYONE GO
BONJOUR?
KONICHIWA?
NI HAO?

changbin
THEYRE FIGHTING
CHAN IS TICKLING FELIX

you
IM OMW TO JOIN

i put my phone down with a giggle before picking up one of chan's hoodies, placing it over me. i grab my phone and keys before locking up the apartment and walking downstairs to my car. i quickly drive to yuna's and run into the cafe, pulling out my phone to my notes app where i have everyone's favourites from yuna's written.
"nope. don't talk to me. do i know you?" yuna says with a mad expression.
"yunaaaaaa i'm sorryyyyy. so much has been happening lately and i've been too busy, i didn't even have time to-" i begin quickly ranting.
"is there another?" she asks, faking whipping away a tear.
"what?" i say with a giggle.
"don't laugh at me y/n. is there another coffee shop you're going to?" she says placing her hand on her forehead dramatically causing me to giggle even more.
"yuna. my love. no one could ever replace you" i say dramatically, matching her and she finally gives in, running around the counter to give me a hug.

————————————————————
AYO I SUCK I KNOW IM SORRY

ITS EXAM AND ASSIGNMENT TIME AND IM HAVING THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL OF SO I HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING EARLY SO IM KINDA DYING. IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN OVER A WEEK SJDNEJS