chapter twenty-six

i nervously put my phone down and chan smiles eagerly at me. suddenly both of our phones start to blow up.

losers + innie + y/n😼✨😜

walmart kenma🤧
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK

seungminnie🐶
AYOOOOO
AS IF YOU JUST POSTED THAT AND SAID IT SO BLUNTLY
AND TURNED COMMENTS OFF

lixie👁👄👁
THATS SO ICONIC BYE-

hanji🤮
queen energy period

innie🥺
im confused

lino, yk?🙈
yeah, what's going on?

changbin😤
check y/n's instagram

you
👀

innie🥺
awhhhhhddhksbvjfdsjvkdjvk

lino, yk?🙈
OH MY GOD
Y/N?
WHAT
DOES CHAN KNOW?

channie <3
of course i know
she literally took the photo of me seconds before she posted it

you
anyone know how many people are @ing my twitter rn?
i'm high key too scare to look 😃

walmart kenma🤧
a lot 👁👅👁
surprisingly a lot of it is positive though

lixie👁👄👁
wait...
so they're not mad?

hanji🤮
oml
i thought people would have been coming for y/n's neck

changbin😤
retweet

seungminnie🐶
retweet

lixie👁👄👁
retweet

you
retweet

I put my phone down to see chan smiling at his phone. he glances up to see my confused face and flips his phone to show me.

"they're all happy for us" he mumbles cutely and a blush forms on my cheeks as i look through the tweets of people wishing us well or congratulating us. i put my phone down and stare at the smiling boy in front of me. his smile somehow just keeps growing as he scrolls through the comments on his phone. he glances up at me and instantly blushes.

"stop ogling me, your almost drooling." he says with a giggle. i pout before beginning to eat again.

+|+|+|+

i finally manage to convince chan to watch my neighbour totoro with me even though i've watched maybe 100 times. as we cuddle up on the couch, i notice my smile hasn't left my face. chan pulls my hand away from my face and intertwines his fingers with mine on top of his chest. i tilt my head back and look up to him, to see the same smile plastered on his face, thats on mine. he giggles and blushed lightly at me staring at him.

"what?" he asks softly. i stare into his eyes, noticing how soft they look in the semi-dark living room. i smile softly before leaning forward and bringing my lips to his, savouring the warm feeling of his lips against mine. he brings his hand to my face, gently caressing my cheek as he deepens the kiss, sliding his tongue over my bottom lip before entering into my mouth. i bring my hand to the back of his neck, pulling him closer, eliminating any space that was between us. his hand slides down my body before stopping at my waist, pushing my body against his. we pull away, gasping for breath, staring into each others eyes, before bursting out in laughter as large blushes cover our cheeks. i pull my hand away from his neck to cover my burning face as he grins at me.

"we should do that more often" he says with a smirk and a giggle before retuning his gaze to the movie. i scoff and roll my yes before snuggling into him again, i notice him slide his hand under my shirt and I feel my self blush and become insecure but then notice how his finger begins to draw shape against my skin. i look down to his hand with a smile, it was such a little act but it was adorable. i glance over to his other hand that was fiddling with mine and it hits me just how fond of skinship he is. he's always touching or holding me in one way or another.

+chan's pov+

as the credits end, i glance down to see y/n sound asleep on my chest. her lips look so pouty when she sleeps and her fluffy hair was all messy, spread across her face creating a curtain. I brush her hair behind her ear and admire how cute she looks. reaching out to the table, i pick up the remote and turn the tv off. i carefully untangle our legs and stand up, before picking her up bridal style and carry her up to her bedroom. i place her down and slide into the bed next to her. she lets out a soft groan and an incoherent mumble before shuffling herself around. she wraps her arms around my waist and snuggles her face into my chest. she looks so adorable right now i might scream. i slide my arm under her head and cuddle up to her before falling asleep too.

———————————————————
AYO HOW SHIT WAS THAT MAKE OUT SCENE

IDEK WHY I DID IT BUT ENJOY THE ✨SPICE✨