chapter twenty-eight

"i swear to god y/n. please for the love of god, hurry up." jiwoo whines, walking into my room from the living room, where she was lying with changbin. i refold more clothes in a desperate attempt to get everything to fit in the suitcase. our flight to australia was tomorrow and i could barely contain my excitement.
"come and sit on it" i desperately gasp as i lay on top of it, while also trying to zip it up. jiwoo walks over and sits down on the bag as i still lay on top of it, both of our weights pressing down the bag.
"MOVE FURTHER TO THE LEFT" i yell, pressing down on where the zippers meet.
"YOU ARE MY LEFT. DO YOU WANT ME TO SIT ON TOP OF YOU?" she yells back and i let out a groan.
"PULL HARDER YOU WEAKLING. WHAT ARE YOU? A FIVE YEAR OLD?" she yells as i continuously pull at the poor zipper.
"DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING BREAK IT YOU FUCKING IDIO-" i yell in return but stop my self as i see chan had arrived and was laughing at the door.
"okay okay, you two go and sit on the couch before someone dies" he says and i walk over to him and push my head against his chest.
"i don't wanna go anymore. it's too much work" i groan and he wraps his arms around me before chuckling.

a few minutes late chan walks out of my room with a proud smile and a closed suitcase.
"AHHH MY HERO!" i say, excitedly getting off of the couch and running over to him as he laughs at me.
"okay so are we ready to go?" he asks, raising his eyebrows at me and i nod happily. we had planned for me to stay at their dorm for tonight since our flight was at 4am. i grab my purse before mentally checking everything. i check everything is turned off and grab my keys from the kitchen counter.
"hey channie" i say as i lock the apartment door and he mumble a little 'mhm'.
"can we take hwannie for a little walk before we go?" i ask, looking up at him with puppy eyes and he rolls his eyes before smiling and nodding.
"you guys go ahead, tell the other we'll be there in about an hour" he says before following me towards Eun Ae's door. i knock softly and it opens slowly to a smiling Eun Ae with a squirming hwan in her arms.
"y/n? i thought you were leaving today?" she asks with a confused look.
"ahhh no! you think i would leave without saying goodbye!? we leave early tomorrow morning" i say with a smile, taking the excited hwan out of her arms and dodging his kisses. Eun Ae pops her head out of the door at the mention of 'we' and her face lights up as she sees chan.
"ahhhh! chan!" she says excitedly with an eye smile.
"good afternoon Eun Ae" he says politely and she smiles at him.
"we were just going to take hwan for a quick walk before we leave, if that's alright?" i say while scratching the dogs ears.
"aaish. you're going to miss hwan more than me. of course you can take him, i don't know why you bother asking anymore" she says with a chuckle before turning around and picking up his lead.

+|+|+|+

"give your family lots of kisses and hugs for me, okay? and stay safe, have a good flight, and all your travels" Eun Ae rambles before trapping me in a tight hug, kissing my cheek before letting go, she then turns to chan.
"now, she's a lot to handle but i trust you. bring her back in one piece!" Eun Ae says with a chuckle before hugging him as well. i drop to my knees giving hwan one last hug before we leave. "okay, are we actually ready to go now?" chan says with a smile as we walk down the hallway and he intertwines our hands, i nod eagerly.

+|+|+|+

"what took you guys so long!" hyunjin whines as we walk through the door.
"nice to see you too hyunjin!" i say with a large smile and he playfully rolls his eyes at me.
"she was probably seeing hwan. she's in love with that dog" han says from the couch.
"OH! CAN I SEE HIM! ILL SHOW YOU KKAMI" hyunjin says as he runs towards me.
"good luck" chan whispers from behind me and he quickly walks off to his room before hyunjin drags me to the couch with him, pulling out his phone and opening a photo album labelled '❤️kkami❤️🐶'.

————————————————————
SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND ITS LITERALLY A FILLER LOLS IDEK.
I FAILED THE FIRST HALF OF MY MATH EXAM AND IM BOUTTA FAIL THE SECOND PART TODAY BUT YOLO🏃💨