chapter two

I sit on my phone waiting for wifey to arrive with the food before deciding that I should choose a movie for us to watch. As we both have an obsession with studio ghibli, I finally decide on one of the classics, spirited away. I start the movie before almost immediately having to pause it as my phone rings.

"Let me in you whore" Ji quickly says before hanging up. I walk over to the door and press the button which unlocks the gate at the front of the complex and open my door, watching her hop up the stairs.

"Hehe hi cutie" I giggle and take the food out of her hands and quickly run to the couch as Jiwoo closes the door behind her and slumps down on the couch.

"Aghhhh there was a cute girl at the boba shop" she groans into the couch.

"Oooooo did you get her number?" I ask mischievously, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

"I was going to, but as I got up and passed her to get our order my purse knocked her drink on her." she groans as she rolls onto her back.

"I- oh god... AHAHAAHA." I try to stifle my laughter but fail miserably. I open my eyes to see a pillow flying towards my face and yelp.

"It's not funny!!!! She was so gorgeous. She had like ombre brown roots to blonde hair and UGH HER STYLE. SHE HAD CHAINS ON HER BELT LOOPS Y/N. CHAINS. I KNOW YOU'RE A WHORE FOR CHAINS TOO!" she begins, yelling at the ceiling. I immediately stop laughing at the mention of chains.

"Chains? Oh god. I'm so sorry for your loss. Did she say anything?".

"Well I started apologising profusely, you know? And she said it was fine and ughhhh I don't even know. I was so embarrassed that I left straight away," she mumbles. I get up and jump on her, lying right on top of her.

"It's alright wifey, we can sit here and eat our feelings away." I smile up at her before jumping up and sitting back down so I could eat my food. She follows me but sits on the floor leaning against the couch as she starts to eat.

"Ma'am, what feelings have you got to eat away? You just released the biggest bop of 2020. I'm not even saying this as your best friend, it was really good y/n" she looks me in the eyes and praises me, I look down as I blush and smile. I've never been good at receiving compliments.

"Oh also, Hanji told me to tell you to answer his texts" she adds as she goes back to eating. My face instantly brightens at the mention of my internet best friend.

"What do you mean, this b has had me on read for 5 hours?" I say annoyed.

"Not texts, discord" she simply answers, too focused on the movie. I open the app and read the 52 notifications with Hanji's profile picture next to it. Oh god.

view 42 other messages

han.ji MY FRIEND GOT ME CHEESECAKE. TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY

han.ji aren't you dropping was it ever me today?

han.ji ma'am answer me.

han.ji HOLY SHIT YOU DROPPED IT

han.ji MAGNIFICENT.

han.ji THAT RAP???? HELLO??? THAT WAS SO SEXY.

han.ji I'D DIE FOR YOUR VOCALS

han.ji IT'S NOT JUST ME, MY FRIEND OVERHEARD ME LOSING MY SHIT TO IT. HE SAYS IT'S REALLY GOOD

han.ji should i convert my whole group into bam y/n stans😼?

han.ji dropping your identity if you don't reply

dystopia.rb i will end your life bby❤️️

han.ji can i at least tell my band members i'm friends with you. it's quite a flex i won't lie.

dystopia.rb only if you tell me who your band is so we can finally hang out and i can see how seggsy you are

han.ji blushing rn

dystopia.rb as you should

han.ji idk. i'm kinda really tempted- i'm so over not hanging out with you, but I'm not as seggzy as you might think i am 😔✨✌️

dystopia.rb no baby you're so sexc

han.ji GEGEUSVBDUDFB

dystopia.rb GEGEGWSVFUISBI

dystopia.rb chile, also you bith you know my face and my name👊😠

han.ji chile anyways-

han.ji i just finished practise. what if i just randomly showed up at your apartment

han.ji just kidding...

han.ji unless

dystopia.rb don't play with my heart like that b

han.ji I WANNA MEET YOU DOE IDEK WHATS STOPPING ME

dystopia.rb CUT THE CAMERAS ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS? ARE WE REALLY DOING THIS RN?

han.ji i trust you.

dystopia.rb ily

han.ji so um hi

han.ji i'm han jisung.

———————————

chiiiile👀

- bee <3