chapter thirty

english is in bold

"okay okay hurry hurry hurry" i exclaim, quickly shoving hyunjin forward so that we could get off the plane faster. i had texted my mum that we had arrived as soon as we landed and she had responded saying that max was already there.
"ahhhh i'm so excited you guys don't even understand" i squeal grabbing onto han's hand and pulling him through the airport, with the other following close behind.
"judging by your death grip on chan, i'd say we're fairly knowledgeable on how excited you are" seungmin says in a monotone voice and i roll my eyes.

we manage to find all our bags pretty quickly and we head towards the main part of the airport where my family said they were.
"um look for a mum, dad and a son. i don't really know how else to describe them" i say to the boys as they glance around. chan intertwines our hands as we continue to walk and search through the crowds. i spot a mop of messy brown hair and stop, chan glances back at me to see the growing smile on my face as my eyes meet with the boy.
"Y/N!" he yells and begins to run over to me.
"MAX" i yell in response before dropping my bags and running to him, smashing my arms around his somehow taller build.
"i missed you so much" i mumble into his chest as tears begin to prick at my eyes. he pulls back and we smile at each other for a few seconds, before i realise how my neck is angled just so i could look at him.
"why are you so tall what the fuck?" i mumble and a chuckle falls from his mouth. he glances up at the crowd of boys a few meters away and i realise they haven't met before.

"oh um, speak in Korean for them, max meet some of my friends, guys this is my younger brother." i say stepping to the side of max so that they could introduce themselves.
"he looks older than you." han says before laughing at his own joke as max bursts out in laughter, but stops when he notices my glare.
"um hi im max" he says with a bow.
"i think i've texted you at one point, i'm han, also known as hanji apparently" han steps forward and max smiles in recognition. they all step forward and introduce themselves one by one, until only chan is left.
"we talked on the phone for a little bit, i'm chan" he says with a anxious smile and max's eyes widen in realisation.
"OH! the boyfriend?" he asks with a sly grin as chan chuckles nervously. max walks over to chan and shakes his hand.
"i respect you for surviving so far" he says before bursting out in laughter, along with the rest of the boys. i walk over and punch him on the arm.
"i swear to god, i'm leaving. i'm going back to Korea." i say putting my hand over my heart in exaggeration.

as i finish talking the boys manager comes over and tells them they're ride had arrived. we had planned that i would spend the three days they were doing shows on, with my family, then after that chan would come and stay at my house. a frown forms on my face as i waddle back over to chan and wrap my arms around his waist.
"it's only three days silly" he says with a giggle at my clinginess.
"and then you come over and stay with you for ages?" i say, looking at him.
"and then i come over and stay with you for ages" he confirms with an eye smile.
"okay okay. bye bye poopyhead" i say, unravelling my arms from around him.
"don't miss me too much loser" he teases and i lightly punch him. i reach up and bring my hands to his cheeks before pulling him down to meet his lips with mine.
"NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN" changbin yells before covering jeongin's eyes as han leaps in front of max's field of vision. i pull away from chan and roll my eyes at their behaviour, already regretting introducing han and max.
i say goodbye and wish luck to the rest of them before picking up my bags and leaving with max.

"i think i like chan, he seems cool" max says with a small smile, not knowing how much this comment affected me.
"yeah he is kinda cool" i say as i flash him an eye smile before continuing to walk to his car.

+|+|+|+

"i'll grab your bag" max says as he unbuckles his seatbelt but i quickly stop him.
"wait, lets prank them" i say, a mischievous grin playing on my face.
"you're pure evil... whats the plan" he says, matching my energy.
"is the back gate and door unlocked?" i ask and he nods eagerly
"leave my bag and go to the door, say something was wrong with our paperwork and we had to go back to brisbane" i explain and he nods along. as he walks towards the door i give him a thumbs up, before jumping over the gate and sneaking around to the backyard. i hear my mum's voice as i sneak towards the door, luckily dad went with her towards the door and i could easily sneak into the kitchen through the laundry. i push myself up to sit on the kitchen bench and wait for them to come back.
"it doesn't make any sense, how is the paperwork different from what they would need to go to brisbane?" i hear my mum say in a sad tone as their voices come closer.
"how long will it take for them to get the paperwork and get here then?" dad says, as max comes into vision through the end of the hallway with a smirk on his face.

"mmm i'd say roughly 3 to 4 business days, but i could be wrong" i say as my parents enter the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------
YALL I LOVE MAX'S CHARACTER BYE
happy new years yalllllvjberknvie
kinda hoped that i'd have this finished by the end of the year but el oh el who cares

ANYWAYS I THINK THIS MAY ONLY HAVE A COUPLE CHAPTER LEFT BYE IM SORRY