chapter sixteen

the glorious day has arrived where i wake up on my own account. i rub my eyes before searching through my blankets in search of my phone. i really need to stop the habit of falling asleep while i'm on it. i find it at the bottom of my bed and turn it on to see the time was 10. i see a notification and it instantly makes me smile.

channie😳
i just played one of your songs when we stretched and han almost died.
have a good day btw :)))

you
ahhh i forgot to tell him that you know about me.
i'm dropping by yuna's do you want me to bring you guys anything?

channie😳
ahhhhh my saviour!
yes please.

you
supreme leader y/n.
now bow before me

channie😳
🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️
                😋
that's an illustration of us bowing down to you btw

you
chile shut up and go dance or something leader🙄

channie😳
i'll get everyone's orders waitress :)

i roll my eyes before getting out of bed and walking to the my closet. i rummage through it for a few minutes trying to find a cute outfit before finally finding one. i put it on before smiling and taking a photo to post.

 i put it on before smiling and taking a photo to post

946,200 likes
dystopia.rb hey so um. i think you guys are kinda cute😳

view all comments
coolcat11 why are her outfits always so cute🥺
coolcat12 i don't even wanna know how pretty she is😔✨🤚
coolcat13 ✨she's so mysterious✨
|____dystopia.rb i may or may not do a q&a soon doe👀
coolcat14 so pretty🥺
eajpark the fit fire🙈
|____dystopia.rb you'll make me cry🙄✨🤚
doodoohead3 face reveal?

i quickly pick out a small black handbag and put my purse and phone in it. i lock my apartment and walk down to the garage and get into my car. as most people had already gone to work, the roads are pretty quiet so i get to yuna's quickly. i open the door and quickly sneak up to the counter without yuna spotting me.
"hey cutie" i say resting my chin on my hand with my elbow of the counter.
"ahhhh y/n!" she says with a surprised expression and running around the counter to give me a hug. i quickly give her the huge order and apologise for it being so large. she hands me the first bag, filled with pastries that the boys wanted and i quickly run out to my car and put it in the backseat before going back inside. she hands me two trays of coffees and i thank her before walking slowly back to my car.

i arrive at jyp and decide to put a mask to cover my face in case someone connects my outfit with my identity. i sit in the drivers seat and call chan so i can ask him to help me bring all the stuff up. in a few minutes chan walks out of the front doors and instantly smiles as he sees me standing by my car. he jogs over to me and engulfs me in a hug and i groan into chest.
"channieeee your crushing me" i whine into his chest and he releases me. i open the car door and hand him one tray of coffees and the bag of pastries as i grab the other tray and lock the car. we begin to walk back towards the door. all of a sudden i see chan tense.
"hey um y/n. don't freak out but there's people taking photos of us. just keep your head down, okay?" he says in a calm voice as we begin to walk faster towards the doors. i feel my chest tighten and my heart beat quicken and i know what's coming. i take deep breaths, trying to calm myself so i can at least make it into the building before having an attack. i feel chan hold my hand and he smiles at me reassuringly as we finally make it into the building.

"thank god you wore that mask huh?" he says with a chuckle but then notices the state i'm in.
"y/n? are you okay?" he asks squeezing my shaking hand. tears start to fall down my face as the feeling of my lungs being crushed consumes me. my legs give out and i sit down on the chairs in the lobby. chan instantly drops to his knees and starts to wipe the tears off my face.
"hey, hey, they didn't see your face okay? you're fine, what's wrong?" he frantically asks holding my face in my hands. i try to tell him but it comes out as sputters as i choke on my own breath. chan glances around before wrapping my arms around his neck and quickly picking me up by my thighs. i wrap my legs around him and he quickly carries me into the bathroom. he places me on the sink and brings his hands back to my face and gently caresses them. i breathe in and out deeply, my attack not subsiding. chan suddenly engulfs me in a hug and stokes my hair as i lay my head on his shoulder.
"hey, it's okay, i'm here" he says softly continuing to comfort me. after a few minutes i notice my heart beat start to slow and my breathing become calmer. he pulls away as he notices i've calmed down and he holds my face in his hands while gently wiping away my tears.
"i probably sh- should have told you that i have pretty severe anxiety" i mumble looking down at my hands.
"is that why you keep your identity anonymous?" he asks softly, my face still in his hands and i nod. we stay there for a few minutes, me continuing to calm myself and chan comforting me.
"are you okay now?" he asks me and i nod. he slides his hands under my thighs and pulls me off the counter and onto the ground.
"the coffees!" i say realising that we left all of our food in the lobby. i grab his hand and quickly pull him out of bathroom and to the lobby couches. surprisingly, everything was still there and we pick up all the things and quickly walk to the room where the rest of the boys where.

chan reaches for the door knob but i quickly stop him.
"how do i look? are my eyes puffy?" i ask turning towards him.
"you look beautiful" he says with an eye smile and i instantly blush.

————————————————
chile i feel so sick right now someone end me😃

anyways chan comforting her during the anxiety attack bye🥺🥺✨