chapter twenty-three

chan left the room to go see if the boys were ready to leave while i continued to talk with jyp. we discussed my living situation, how i would work, when i would work, future plans and ambitions and about my managing. as i was leaving i bowed deeply and thanked him before walking into the elevator. i go to the fourth floor, to room F9, because i know they practise here a lot. i softly knock on the door and a sweaty seungmin opens the door.
"noona!" he yells with a big smile on his face and i laugh. i walk into the room to see everyone all sweaty and exhausted, apart from chan who immediately stood up from where he was sitting and waddles over to me.
"okay are we all read to go back to the dorm?" he asks and everyone nods.

+|+|+|+

a few minutes after we arrive there's a knock on the door and changbin immediately jumps off the couch and jogs over to the door. i peak over the couch to see him engulfing jiwoo into a hug. it makes me so happy to see her with him. i'm snapped out of smiling at my two friends by a nudge on my arm, i turn back around to see chan.
"are we gonna do this?" he whispers with a huge smile, i stay silent for a minute before nodding enthusiastically. myself and chan walk out, in front of the couches where everyone is sitting.
"um, okay so i have some... announcements? i guess." i say shyly before glancing to chan and he gives me a huge smile.
"yeah so me and y/n are kinda dating aha" he says nonchalantly while scratching the back of his neck. i hear lee know let out a huge groan and look over to see him reaching into his pocket and then giving han the cash he just pulled out. i looked at everyone's faces to see pretty much blank expressions.
"wow. why is everyone so... calm?" i ask and giggle.
"everyone already kinda thought you were together" hyunjin says before laughing. i blush and smile before looking to chan to see him nod encouragingly.
"well um, i-i guess there's more news" i shyly mumble and everyone seems to look more interested now.
"don't tell me your pregnant!" han yells and i stare at him with a shocked expression before throwing my phone at him.
"NO! WHAT?" i yell and everyone begins to laugh.
"i'm uh, i'm signing to jyp" i say and glance up to see a running jiwoo and han pounce on me. i fall to the ground with them on top of me, jiwoo begins to kiss all over my face while screaming incoherent words as i push han off me. i finally manage to get ji off of me and stare at the others confused expressions.
"we didn't know you could sing?" seungmin says, while the others nod in agreement.
"oh well, i guess we've got 3 announcements tonight" i say and giggle as i stand up.
"just promise me you guys won't get too full of yourselves once you learn you're friends with dystopia rb" i say while flipping my hair over my shoulder dramatically.

"wait what?" felix yells, his eyes wider than anything i'd ever seen.
"NOONA IS DYSTOPIA RB? THATS SO COOL!" innie yells before tackling me in a hug and i chuckle at him.
"y/n. i beg of you. please rap with me!" changbin yells dramatically as he drops to his knees in a begging position. i begin laughing so hard that i rest my hand on top of changbins head to steady myself. i glance over to see chan smiling proudly at me and i immediately waddle over to him and he engulfs me in a hug.
"i'm going to have to watch out now. everyone's even more in love with you" he says quietly so that only i can hear and i laugh into his chest.

we spend the rest of the night watching movies and talking. after a few hours i check the time and see it's 12:20 am. i look around to see nearly everyone asleep on the couches around me. i looked to my side to see chan cuddling onto my side with his head on my chest, fast asleep. i smile at the sight of how peaceful he looked.
"you know, he doesn't sleep very much. he works too hard" changbin says quietly. i look up to see him with a sleeping jiwoo in his lap, smiling at me and chan.
"his lips get big and he pouts like a baby when he sleeps." i mumble and we both begin to chuckle.
"i really should go home... but i don't wanna leave him" i say as i play with his hair.
"you could just stay the night. i'm gonna try and carry ji back to my room without waking her." he says before trying to manoeuvre jiwoo's sleeping body.

i yelp as i hear large noise from the hallway and then hear changbin's laughter. i tilt my head to look down the hallway to see jiwoo on the floor slapping changbin's legs. changbin's loud laughter causes almost everyone to wake up.
"he tripped and dropped me!" jiwoo whines from the hallway and everyone begins to laugh. i look down and see that chan had woken but had only tightened his grip around me. as everyone begins to stumble towards their rooms, only three people are left in the living room; myself, chan and a sleeping innie. i watch as chan carefully and softly wake him up, being careful not to scare him. innie stands up before slowly waddling over to me and wrapping me in a hug.
"goodnight noona" he mumbles before walking away. chan walks over to me and quickly throws me over his shoulder and i let out a laugh and hit the back of his legs. he places me down in his room and closes the door.
"you don't have the choice to go home. i wanna cuddle more" he mumbles and i instantly blush at how raspy his voice sounds. he opens his cupboard and pulls out a large hoodie and passes it to me. i shyly mumble a thankyou before walking to the bathroom. i take off today's clothes and wear the hoodie as a dress. i quickly shuffle back to chan's room, noticing my legs becoming cold, and jumping on top of chan, who was lying in his bed. he lets out a groan before laughing and sliding under the blankets next to me.

————————————————-
hey y'all.
im so tired rn i'm i'm not gonna re read this so.😎