chapter three

han.ji im han jisung.

dystopia.rb ...
dystopia.rb IS IT BAD THAT NAME DOESNT RING A BELL
dystopia.rb ALSO ME AND JI FR THOUGHT YOUR NAME WAS HANJI WHAT???

han.ji eye-

dystopia.rb stray kids?

han.ji no👀
han.ji are you searching me up?gagagdbvwfbee

dystopia.rb

dystopia.rb no👀

han.ji OH GOD

han.ji EW

han.ji DONT

han.ji NO

dystopia.rb NO YOU'RE SO SEGGZY BBY WHY DID YOU HIDE FROM ME

dystopia.rb IM COMING TO EAT YOUR TOES RN

han.ji GAGAGEHVIEV

han.ji I HATE YOU OMF EW

dystopia.rb OM NOM NOM

han.ji so about that address?

dystopia.rb wait I thought you were joking 👁️👄👁️

dystopia.rb GAGAGA JIWOO IS HERE RN THIS IS PERFECT

dystopia.rb oH mY gOd ThErEs A fAmOuS kPoP iDoL cOmInG tO mY pLaCe

dystopia.rb uwu hannie opparrr do you want me to buy you some cheesecake!!

han.ji nvm i don't wanna come over anymore

han.ji i hate you

han.ji but yes. I would like some cheesecake.🥺

dystopia.rb check your texts, I sent my location😼

"JI HOLY FUCK OH MY GOD" I start yelling. Jiwoo lets out a yelp, scared by me yelling out of nowhere.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? WHAT?" she yells back. I thrust my phone at her and she started scanning the last couple of texts before glancing back up at me with her mouth open.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WE'RE MEETING HIM? NOW?" she yells. All I can do is nod my head as I sit silently, in shock. We sit there and stare at each other for a few minutes before I start freaking out.

"Y/n. Don't you dare start getting all anxious on me right now. I NEED YOU TO BOOST MY CONFIDENCE RIGHT NOW." she starts yelling again as she can see right through me.

"What if he doesn't like the real me?" I mumble quietly, looking down and letting my nerves get the best of me. Jiwoo grabs my shoulders and starts shaking me.

"Bitch he loves you shush. You're just being anxi-" she was interrupted by my phone ringing, we both glance down and see 'hanji🤮' and then look back up.

"There's no way right?" ji mumbles and I nod.

"Yeah yeah, he couldn't have gotten here this fast" I reply, trying to convince myself before answering.

"Y/n?" I hear a guy ask.

"Oh shit" I say before slapping my hand over my mouth. I hear him laugh and unconsciously smile.

"Oh yeah, you've never heard my voice before? Do I sound sexyyy?" he says, I can practically feel him wiggling his eyebrows through the phone.

"Oh yeah? What makes you think I haven't hacked your phones microphone and recorded every single conversation you've ever had?" I reply.

"Wouldn't you have hacked my camera too? So you could see how hot I am" he says.

"Yeah I'm hanging up bye-".

"Bruh I swear to god don't. I'm at the gate thingy but it won't open and I'm freezing my ass off" he interrupts.

"Oh shit. um yeah I have to let you in, hold on. Okay I'll see you in a sec," I say quickly before hanging up. I look over to see Ji freaking out. I run over to the door and press the button to unlock the gate. I slowly open my door and take a deep breath before poking my head out to look towards the stairs. His head comes into view at the top of the staircase and he quickly offers a big gummy smile as he spots me. As soon as I see his smile, my anxiety about meeting him dissipates. I quickly run to him and jump and hug him as he catches me and picks me up. I feel him chuckle as he puts me down again and I give him a huge smile.

"Hi" he says grinning.

"Hi" I say smiling impossibly wider. I make an 'o' with my mouth before grabbing his arm and dragging him back to the apartment. I quickly close the door behind me and he runs to Ji and gives her a bear hug.

"JIJI" he yells. She laughs loudly and hugs him back. I feel my cheeks begin to ache because I can't stop smiling, but I'm not bothered by it, I've been waiting for this for so long. He looks over to me and smiles before leaping onto the couch.

"Oh yeah. I understand why you're so in love with this thing now." he says, his voice muffled by his face being pushed into the couch.

----------------------

GAGAGAGAG IDK WHY IM RUSHING THIS SM HDCWIIBRVEIJVFI. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE Y/N MEETS HAN BUT OH WELLDEIFUVEB

- bee <3

- edit: did I start a trend of ya'll calling han, hanji- bc I swear I have never seen people call him hanji and I see people on tt all the time now😧