chapter five

"hi" i shyly smile at them. suddenly one boy leaps up and walks up to me.
"i'm i.n, but call me innie! nice to meet you y/n... noona?" he smiles and asks.
"I'm 20" I smile and nod.
"she's born the day before seungminnie" han chirps with a smile, barely containing his happiness at his best friend meeting the people closest to him. a pretty boy with puppy like features stands up and stands before you.
"aaish, i'm almost your oppa!" he groans. i'm guessing this is seungmin.
"hey i don't call just anyone oppa!" i say matter-of-factly with a pout. they all begin to crowd around me and my heart starts to beat faster. i suddenly become very aware of my appearance- barefaced and just in sweats and a hoodie. there's so many people here. han notices me starting to freak out and runs to me and puts me on his back, giving me a piggyback ride. i begin to giggle uncontrollably as he runs away from the group of boys.
"hey hey hey. give the girl some room! or else i'll never bring her back!" han threatens. i'm still a giggling mess on han's back.
"ahhhhh her laugh is so cuteee!" a boy with blonde hair and model like features says, which causes me to blush.
"i'm hyunjin, nice to meet you!" the blonde boy says, i nod and wave to him. one by one the boys introduce themselves until it gets to the cute boy with the dimples.

"hi, i'm chan." he says with a smile. his smile is so pure it makes me blush. i hop off Han's back and walk towards chan to get into his personal space, i stare into his eyes and point at his chest. a deep blush covers his cheeks and he widens his eyes at the small amount of space between us.
"no eating hanji" i say seriously before giggling and stepping back. i hear a cackle behind me and turn to see han lying on the ground laughing his head off.
"HYUNG I- I TOLD HER YOU WERE GOING TO EAT ME BECAUSE I WAS LATE AND I-" he goes back to laughing and I lookout him and start laughing at how he's rolling around on the floor.
"ahhh, so were you the reason he was late hm?" chan steps closer to me and whispers in my ear in a deep voice. shivers go down my spine as i spin around, now it was my time to blush.
"n-no it was his fault! he's the one that fell asleep at my house!" i mentally scold myself for stuttering. all chan does is giggle before going back to the couch with the others. han finally calms down and searches through the bag for his food.

"awhhhh n/n you remembered!" he says with a cute smile when he sees that i remembered his order. i nod and quickly shuffle over to him to get my latte.
"it was nice to meet you all but i don't want to keep you from practise any longer. sorry for keeping han" i say and bow.
"NOOOOO NOONA STAY, PLEASE!" innie begs with a pout and puppy eyes. i mean, how could i say no to that? i look to chan for approval and he nods.
"yeah, at least stay until han finishes his food" chan insists.
"aaish okay" i say before sitting down on the floor next to han.
"hey y/n, why do you call han hanji?" changbin asks.
"oh well i met him on a discord and his username is han.ji so me and my friend though it was hanji" I giggle. they all nod before asking me more questions.

+|+|+|+

i notice that han finished his food a while ago but our conversations continued. i learned that i had a lot in common with all of them so conversation was made easily.
"I really should let you guys practise though." i continue to insist.
"I want to hang out wit your more thoughhhh" seungmin groans.
"hey hey hey there! slow down buddy, she's my best friend!" han furrows his eyebrows and pretends to look mad.
"not for much longer" lee know says with an evil grin.
"hanji you are the only best friend for me! I wuvvvvv you" I say in a baby voice as i squish his cheeks. I then stick my tongue out at him and flick his forehead before standing up.

"wait wait y/n can i get your number i wanna hang out!" felix asks with a huge smile.
"yeah of co-" i begin.
"hey! i want it too!" seungmin jumps up.
"hanji can you just send it to them?" i ask and look down at the boy who was spread across the floor.
"mmf" is all he says as he throws his phone to seungmin.
"hey i want it too!" chan mumbles looking down at his feet. i feel a blush dust my cheeks and i smile at the ground.

chan wants me number.

———————————-
GAGAGAGGAGA I FEEL LIKE THIS FAN FIC IS SO BAD BYE