chapter twenty-nine

"y/nnnn." chan whines as he continuously shakes me softly in an effort to wake me from my sleep. letting out a groan i latch on to his arm and pull him back down.
"cuddles" i mumble as i pull him back under the blankets.
"y/n if you don't get up we'll miss our flight" he says, chuckling softly before escaping my grip and pulling the blankets off me. i let out a strangled groan as i finally pull myself into a sitting position.
"i cant function" i mumble, tucking my hair behind my ear in an effort to tame the mess it had become in my sleep.

+|+|+|+

"the lovebirds can sit next to each other. i don't think anyone wants to put up with them for the whole flight" seungmin says as he picks up his carry on bag, and we line up to enter the plane. i softly punch his arm before following him to the gate. we all find our seats, han and lee know behind us, changbin and felix behind them, and seungmin, hyunjin and jeongin adjacent to us in the middle.

"ahhhhh channie i can't waiiit" i say excitedly, shaking his arm with anticipation.
"how long do you think it will be until we take off?" i ask, taking out my phone.
"mmm i'm not sure" he says before gently resting his head on my shoulder.
"smiiile" i say softly before taking a photo of the boy on my shoulder.

956,300 likes
dystopia.rb aus babies going home🤠🦘

view all comments
coolcat21 yupppp we stan turning into a chan fan page as she should😌
|_dystopia.rb more content coming soon😤
coolcat22 ahhhhh are you going to australia?!
|_dystopia.rb YESSSSS IM SO EXCITED I CANT OEHRJEHR
coolcat23 voting dyst as the number one idol with gen z humor😙
|_dystopia.rb YUPPPPP AS I SHOULD. i will do my best to uphold this position🕴
doodoohead4 i feel like she's using chan and skz👀
coolcat24 miss mam is active in these comments i'm scared😳
|_dystopia.rb IM TRYING TO PASS TIME BEFORE THE FLIGHT LEAVED IM SO BORED RJNFJEJDJF

a voice echos through the plane, telling everyone to turn their phones off and put seatbelts on. i turn and smile to chan before gripping his hand excitedly.

+|+|+|+
i rush out of the plane, in front of all of the boys. i large smile takes over my face as i look around.
"it's just an airport, why are you so excited?" seungmin asks with a weirded out and teasing expression on his face.
"because it's all english" i mumble, while looking at all the signs and stores. i look back at the rest of the boys to see them all standing their awkwardly, not really knowing what to do next while the managers sort out everything.
"should we go get coffees?" i ask excitedly, spotting a coffee club (coffee club is just an australian cafe chain).
"y/n. it's 8pm here. we should try and fix our sleep schedules." han deadpans and i frown.
just as i was about to protest the managers inform us that our cars that would take us to our hotel had arrived.

+|+|+|+

after we had all settled into our rooms the managers informed the boys that their first concert would be tomorrow, and then there would be another one the next day. after that we would fly down to new south wales, to sydney. we were given the opportunity to stay in sydney for 10 days after 3 initial days of concerts, and then resuming the tour and travelling to victoria, south australia and west australia.

"okay so, i've visited brisbane a bunch of times, because i have some family here and i know a few cool places we could visit before the concerts start" i say excitedly to the boys.
"oh thank god, i know nothing about brisbane" felix says with a chuckle.
"okay so it's set. y/n will plan some things for us to do tomorrow and the next morning" han says and everyone nods.
"ahhhh i'm so glad y/n is here. we probably would have just sat in the hotel rooms if chan was planning it" jeongin says with a cheeky giggle.
"ah- it's not my fault i don't know brisbane!" chan begins to protest.

"aaish i'm kind of nervous to perform" hyunjin mumbles while running his hands through his ✨glorious✨ hair.
"um you know all stays say you're apart of the aussie line right? they all love you here" changbin says, causing everyone to laugh. we all joke around and talk for a bit more before chan speaks up.
"alright, tomorrow's performance is going to be a little rough, considering we haven't performed in a while so we should all try to get some rest" chan suggests and everyone nods along. we all say our goodnights before splitting up and going into our rooms. i follow chan down the hall and into ours, before flopping on the bed and pulling out my phone and opening twitter.

dyst    @dystopia.rb
if me and my gang pull up, look🙄 well you better get to running🤺

rb if me and my gang pull up, look🙄 well you better get to running🤺

21.7k likes 7,270 retweets

"how am i so tired but all we did was sit on a plane?" i grumble as he flops down next to me.
"mmf i feel too tired to even go shower but i feel gross" he mumbles in agreement.
"planes always make me feel icky" i say before getting up with a groan and shuffling over to my suitcase. i pull out my toiletries, some shorts and a hoodie, which happened to be chans before shuffling over to the bathroom.
"hey loser" chan says with a grin.
"mmm?" i hum in question.
"that's a really nice hoodie. where'd you get it?" he asks, his grin growing even bigger.
"eh i dunno. i found it in a garbage can" i say cheekily before running into the bathroom.

———————————————————
um... hey😃🤚
y'all remember me?
GENRJDNRNRJE SORRY
I LITERALLY DIDNT POST IN OVER A MONTH BYE IM SORRY
IM NOT EVEN GONNA TRY AND LIE AND SAY ILL START POSTING REGULARLY BECAUSE I PROBABLY WONT. I HAVE ZERO MOTIVATION ANYMORE AND I LITERALLY WANNA START A JAY FROM ENHYPEN FIC.
anyways let me know if y'all would read that😳
so um see y'all in like two months or something🏃💨