Chapter 2

(This is what he's wearing at the restaurant) ⬆️

Rewritten

Next day

Alif made her way downstairs. She was late for work on her second day.

She quickly parked her car and rushed inside when she arrived.

When she saw Hana, she approached her and said "Hello Hana," smiling. "Hey darling," Hana said, reaching her and hugging her.

"So, I heard that you took good care of shah yesterday pretty well" Hana said
Alif made a confused face. "You mean Yusuf shah" alif said checking in.

"We don't call him Yusuf because he despises the name; instead, everyone refers to him as Shah," Hana explained.

' What....Yusuf is such beautiful name though.' Alif thought.

"Actually, he told me to call him Yusuf," alif remarked as she set down the pen.

"What... that's odd... anyhow, I wanted to express my gratitude to you. You took good care of Shah yesterday, and his father Farhan didn't complain or we would have perished by now," Hana stated sitting back down.

The phone of Hana rang just as Alif was ready to respond. As a result, Alif sends her a farewell wave. She strolls down the corridors. She walks into her office and removes her purse and cell phone.

Farhan POV

It is currently 8 a.m. I went to Yusuf's room to see whether he was awake, but he was already up. "Good morning son," I remarked as I walked up to him. He smiles as he turns around.
"Morning baba"

"Son, are you all right? You're already dressed up and smiling......"
Yusuf chuckles. I embrace him in a hug.

Yusuf said with a smile, "Baba, I'm going to see my doctor."
"Ohhhh... so this is about the doctor, isn't it? What did she do to my son.... I'm really enjoying this new Yusuf."

"I need to get to school, Dad." Yusuf said as he stepped out of my embrace.

"Someone's excited for school"

After 30 minutes, I personally dropped Yusuf off at school waved goodbye and he smiled as he walked away.

While I was driving I remember yesterday when my assistant delivered her information.

Flashback

I for some reason felt nervous or uneasy. I slowly open the file And my eyes landed on her picture.

 I slowly open the file And my eyes landed on her picture