Chapter 10

Next day

At shah house

Alif was walking to Yusuf's room, looking down at her phone. When She bump into someone. She landed on his chest. She look up it was Farhan.
They were lost looking at each other eyes.

She look down Farhan was holding her waist. She gasp, she quickly push him away. But Farhan hold her tight.

She look up to him. "Farhan let go" she said hitting his chest. Farhan then pin her to the nearest wall.
"Farhan... are you out of your mind" alif almost shouted at him.

Farhan smirk.

"You were the one who bumped into me" Farhan said looking closely at her. "Farhan.... Yusuf might be here.. Farhan please go away... this is so wrong."

"I mean aren't we getting married soon?" Farhan said with a confidence.

"NO, I never said anything plus we aren't married yet... move back... don't touch me.. or I won't talk to you at all"

"Umm... I see! fine kiss me and I will leave you" Farhan said holding her hands gently.

"Farhan, please step back at least a step," Alif pleaded as she pushed him away.

Farhan shake his head to No.

"All right, close your eyes," Alif replied, tiring of his grip on her waist.

Farhan smirked and closed his eyes, convinced that he had won. He eased his grip on her waist. Alif breathes a sigh of relief and leans in close to him, smiling as she kisses his cheek. And swiftly move to the side.

Farhan then open his eyes still smirking.

"See that wasn't that bad" He said touching his cheek.

"Shut up, don't talk to me at all.... I hate you" Alif said quickly walking away hiding her blush.

Farhan laugh watching her walk away.

Evening

Farhan, Alif and Yusuf were sitting down having dinner, "favorite doctor your so beautiful" Yusuf said  smiling Alif look at him smiling.

"Thank you My Yusuf"
"She is indeed beautiful" Farhan said looking at her.
"Favorite Doctor, you remember you had ring in your finger...it's not there now" Yusuf said touching her hand.

Alif slowly look at Farhan.

"Son, don't talk about it anymore. She doesn't need that ring," Farhan said looking at Yusuf.
"But she said she belonged to him" Yusuf said innocently.

Farhan look at alif. "she doesn't belong to him.
She's yours remember I will buy her a new ring" Alif look at him surprised.

'She's mine too' he thought.

"Baba can you marry her, so she stays here forever" Yusuf said hugging her.

Farhan smirk, alif was a little embarrassed and was already blushing.

"I will...." Farhan said

"Let's go Yusuf if your done" alif said getting up walking away with him.

2 weeks later

Farhan pull her hand gently she turn to him

"Farhan.." alif yell