Chapter 22

Last chapter

One month later.

It was around 9 p.m. Hamid and Yusuf had gone to bed because they had school tomorrow. Alif walked to her room and unbraided her hair. She let her hair out.She took her phone and called Farhan twice; he did not respond. Today, he was late from work. Alif sighed, hoping he was okay. Alif thought.She walked to her room's balcony. Farhan had made the balcony more secure and safer because she did not wear hijab. Several of his guards would be present.That's why he hired female guards so she could feel comfortable.

she was standing there, and the wind was blowing her hair. She closes her eyes.Just then, she felt someone touch her waist. Hugging her from behind. She opened her eyes.She gasped and tightened his arms around her waist."It's Farhan, your husband....it's okay," he says, kissing her neck.Alif sighs in relief as she touches his hands. "You scared me," "sorry, my queen," Alif smiled, "it's fine... you're late today," and turned her face to his side. She placed her hands on his chest. "Please pick up my calls, I was worried," Farhan hugged her. "I promise I won't do it again," Alif nodded. "You look so tired today," Alif murmured caressing his hair. "I tried my hardest today to come home early"

"Are you hungry?" Alif asks. "No." "Did you eat?" "No, I was waiting for you,"  She responds.

"Love, please eat your food your health is more important" He says with a smile."Come let's eat"

Later, after eating Farhan checks on Hamid and Yusuf, kissing their cheeks. Then they returned to their room. Alif changed her clothes and wore a hoodie over them. She was sitting on the bed when Farhan emerged from the restroom.

He stepped onto the bed and laid his head on her lap. Alif says with a smile "how is my beautiful wife, what did you do today?" Farhan asks closing his eyes. Touching his hair, she replied "Nothing really, I help Hamid and Yusuf with their homework, play with them, cook for them which I enjoy doing, and feed both of them," alif remarked laughing. Alif kisses Farhan's forehead. "My husband is tired, huh?" Farhan nods.

"Farhan"

"hm" he says opening his eyes, then he sits up looking into her beautiful eyes. "I --I remember. I remember everything." She says

"You got your memory back?!" She nods "This is good news" He says in joy. She nods once again.

He always understand her being comfortable and uncomfortableness, he never cross his limits.
Farhan hug her tight. "My baby" alif laugh
"Farhan" alif call
"Hmm"
"2 days later it's Yusuf birthday"
Farhan pull back "really"
"oh my god, I almost forgot... I didn't do anything-" Farhan was cut by alif, she put her finger on his lips. "Don't worry..... I have got everything under control okay" alif said and kiss his cheek
Farhan smile "what will I do without you"

Farhan lean forward kiss her forehead. "My wife, my queen, my heart, my love, my life, my everything...... I thank god that you're mine"

Alif smile "I thank god that your mine too and I have 2 sons which I love the most" Her eyes lands on his lips, she looks back at him meeting his eyes.

A sudden desire grows in her to kiss him, to taste his lips. He notices this and leans closer to her, she closes her eyes.
His lips finally lands on her. He kisses her slowly her hands reaches his neck.

She feels butterfly at the moment. After a few moments he lets go of her gently. She breathes loudly looking at him with a shy smile.

He picks her up in his arms as she giggles, as she was put gently on the bed. He was on top of hers, kissing her every inch. "I love you" he confesses "I love you too" as she pulls him towards her wanting more of his kisses.

"We don't have to do this now. If you don't want-" "I want" she says quickly as smirk appear on his face.

Just like that they were one tonight. Their body and soul.

2 days later

It was morning, everyone was having breakfast
Yusuf knew it was his birthday. He smile
"Today is special day right?" He look at everyone
Farhan look at alif, Hamid look at Yusuf
"Yess.... because dad is staying home today yay" Hamid said changing the topic.
Alif nodded "yes.... your dad home today" alif said fake smiling.
"Yusuf come let's go, it's getting late for school"

Later Yusuf and Hamid came from school. Their driver dropped them home. Hamid immediately got off and ran to the house. While Yusuf slowly walk
He was sad today, nobody even in the school wish him a happy birthday. Yusuf was super hurt.
He enter his house. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone yell, alif and Farhan had thrown a surprise birthday party. His friends were there. Yusuf smile he ran to alif. He kiss her. Alif hugged him tight "happiest birthday" "thank you" Yusuf said and ran to Farhan.
Farhan hugged him tight. Hamid hug him too
"Happy birthday our little king" Farhan and Hamid said. The party continued kids playing around, parents everyone else etc.

At night

"We want to sleep with mom" Hamid and Yusuf protested alif got under the covers. Hamid and Yusuf hug her tight. Farhan just stood there, Farhan was use to hugging alif and going to sleep, specially burying his face to her neck. Hamid kiss her neck.
"Dad look here" Hamid said Farhan look at him.
Hamid show him, he kiss her neck and hug her
Alif started laughing.

Farhan went away, and everyone assumed he gave up.Farhan returned later, about 1 a.m. Hamid and Yusuf had fallen asleep. Alif, too, was asleep. Farhan walked back and forth. He then came and slowly removed Hamid's hands, as well as Yusuf's.He smirks and slowly picks her up, bridal style, before walking to his room. He smiled the entire time.He locked their door and lay alif on his bed, and they both climbed under the blankets. Farhan held her tightly, kissed her all over, and buried his face against her neck.He smiled, closed his eyes, and went to sleep.

Around 8am Hamid came along with Yusuf
"Daaaaaaad" Hamid yell
Farhan quickly got up along with alif.
"What happened" Farhan said
"You cheatttterrr why is mom with you" Farhan laugh  "magic loveee... you thought you won huh.... noooo way"
Alif loook at him "Farhan did you brought me here" Farhan nodded
Hamid and Yusuf jump and started beating Farhan
Alif laugh " Service him right"

2 years later

Alif was in the hospital. "Doctor, is she okay?" Farhan asks, becoming concerned.

The doctor smiled and affirmed, "she's pregnant." Farhan jumped and raced to Alif's room, hugging her tightly, "You're pregnant." Farhan stated that tears were falling from his eyes. Alif nodded with a smile. Farhan started kissing her all over.

Six months had passed before the Shah family discovered Alif was pregnant. Farhan stayed at home for six months, while Hamid and Yusuf ran around, taking care of her with everything.Alif soon had a baby daughter.The Shah family was happy.Hamid and Yusuf Farhan were overcome with emotion when they welcomed their new sister and daughter.The family was now complete. Alif names her kid "Jannah"Time flew rapidly, and Jannah was soon two years old.

Hamid was nine years old, the big boy in their family, and Yusuf was eight years old.Both brothers were protective of their little sister.Hamid and Yusuf always got along, and Alif had given them their time, love, and everything. Farhan adored Jannah the most, because she was their only daughter, whom he referred to as Princess. Farhan had kept his promise. He never broke Alif's heart. He was a gentle, nice man. He took care of his family in every manner.Alif exited the room, while all of their children were asleep. She approached the balcony where Farhan was standing. Farhan turned around and spotted Alif. He hugged her and kissed her on the forehead, calling her "my queen".

He said, "My king." She hugged him back.

The end