Chapter 5

Saif POV

I couldn't believe she didn't show up for our date the other day.
My plan was ruined when that fuckhead Farhan showed up.

Alif....

"She has no parents, relatives, sisters, or brother," I said as I sat down on my bed. "I'll get you, Alif. I noticed you the instant I saw you. I longed to take a bite out of her lips.

I've fucked up and lost my patient. I've been wanting to have sex with her for a long time.

Every day, my desire grows stronger. I've waited four years and this bitch has refused to give in. I considered marrying her and using her as a toy, as this would put her under my control.

Rape is the only way I can achieve what I want.... When she arrives at my flat, I will rape her and then she will surrender herself to me.

"Get ready love, I'm coming for you." I know she won't go to the cops either.

POV ends.

Last week of school

Yusuf walks inside Alif's office. Alif gives him a friendly smile.
"Salam Alaikum, my favorite doctor," Yusuf exclaimed as he ran up to her. He held her tightly when Alif bent down and opened her hug.

"Wa Alaikum Salam my Yusuf" alif replied kissing his cheek.

Yusuf giggled. "How are you today" alif ask with smile. Yusuf nodded. "Good"
"Love, you say Alhamdulillah "alif said touching his hair. "Alhamdulillah" Yusuf replied.

"I brought some rice and chicken for lunch" alif said passing him a plate.

—-

When Yusuf returned home. Farhan was waiting for him outside the door. Yusuf had noticed him. He began sprinting towards him.

"Salam Alaikum Baba" Yusuf said with bright smile. Farhan hugged him tight. Farhan look at him. They usually say hi, or hello. But he replied "wa Alaikum Salam " kissing his cheek. "How was my son day in school today"

"Alhamdulillah good" Yusuf replied.
"Alhamdulillah" Farhan said.
"My doctor today teach me the word Alhamdulillah"
"That's really good. Let's eat" Farhan said going inside Yusuf in his arms.

"I am full today, my favorite doctor brought rice and chicken today it was so good Alhamdulillah"
Farhan smile, "was it that good, I want some" Farhan said.
"Don't worry baba, I will ask her to bring some for you" Yusuf said.

—-

Around 9pm

Alif was in her room when her phone rang, and she recognized the caller as Farhan.
She picked up the phone.

Alif: salam Alaikum

Farhan: wa Alaikum Salam.

Alif: Yusuf okay?

Farhan: yes, I have call you to complain about Yusuf. He's sitting next to me, he doesn't want to brush his teeth. He's listening to you.

Alif: Yusuf, what am I hearing... if you don't brush your teeth, I will get upset.

Yusuf: sorry, my doctor... don't be upset.. I will brush my teeth now

Alif: ok love

Farhan: thank you

Alif: your welcome

—-

Alif POV