Chapter 20

Next day

Farhan came to Alif's residence and knocked on the door. He held red flowers in his hand.When she opened the door and saw Farhan, he smiled and stepped forward, kissing her forehead."For you," he said, passing the red flowers to her.She accepted them with a smile.

"Thank you, it's beautiful," Alif remarked, smiling

"Thank you, it's beautiful," Alif remarked, smiling."Are you ready" Farhan said: Alif nodded.Later, they arrive at the mall. Alif and Farhan went shopping for their upcoming wedding.They purchased clothes, specifically for Yusuf and Hamid. Farhan chose the Alif clothing, whereas Alif chose the Farhan suit.Following that, they headed to a nearby restaurant for lunch. "How's the food?" Farhan said. "After our wedding, we will be able to adopt Hamid," Alif replied cheerfully.Farhan nodded. "You know you are mine," he stated abruptly.Alif looked up at him. "Oh," she murmured, attempting to play along with him.

"What do you mean by Oh" questioned Farhan. "You know you scared me that day, when I lost my memory, I came home after sometime you came to my house saying your mine, only mine something like that...." Farhan began smirking.Alif, look at his adorable smile. "Sooo.... if I didn't agree what would you do?"

Farhan "let's talk about us." He looks at her, "What do you mean?" "For example, what do you like and dislike about me, and what do you expect from me once we marry? If I made mistakes, how are you going to react?" Alif waited for his response.

"After we marry, I will be the same person you see right now, and I will love you forever. I will control my fury, and before accusing you of anything you did, I will seek the truth from you. Know that I adore you and trust you with everything in my life. As I previously stated, I will treat Hamid as if he were my own son; he will be the oldest member of our family, and I will give him my last name. And after we marry, I will not touch you without your permission. I'll give you time, even if it takes years. All I want is you, as long as you are with me."

She was in awe of what he said, and his words made her feel safe. "Don't cry, my queen," Farhan replied, caressing her gently. Farhan wipes her tears away and kissed her forehead. "You know you're beautiful," Alif smiled without looking at him."Let's go" he holds her hand.

Day of the wedding

"Do you Alif Ahmad accept Farhan shah as your lawfully wedded husband and your Mehr will 2 million dollars" said the imam."I do" Alif repeated three times."Do you Farhan Shah accept Alif Ahamd as your lawfully wedded wife?""I Do!!" Farhan stated it three times.Everyone came in and congratulated the couple.Farhan stood up and approached Alif, kissing her forehead and hugging her tightly.Both had tears in their eyes.Hamid and Yusuf approached and asked for a hug, prompting Alif and Farhan to lean down and hug them all together.Everyone looked at their love and said "awwww"

The end

Kidding 😉🤣

When they finally reached home, Farhan opened his room door. It was wonderfully decorated. "Beautiful," Alif exclaimed. "I'm glad you like it," Farhan said, kissing her forehead. "We're still here," Hamid added, laughing with Yusuf."Goo to your room" Farhan says "No" Hamid yelled and rushed, jumping on their bed, and Yusuf followed him giggling. Farhan was shocked. Alif laughs; she holds his hand."It's fine," Alif said. Farhan nodded.

Just then, Hamid got off and held Yusuf's hand as he approached them. "Kidding, we are leaving," Hamid stated. Farhan bent down and tickled him after experiencing another jolt. Yusuf moved toward Alif."I love you," Farhan said, hugging Hamid.Farhan kisses Yusuf, as Alif kisses Hamid. "I love you too""Come, Yusuf, let's go... take care of my doctor." Farhan nodded, "Yes, sir." Hamid and Yusuf raced out. Farhan locked the door. "I'll change, and then I'd like to pray with you." Farhan nods

Farhan removed his clothing and walked to another bathroom in his room to take a shower.Later, Alif emerged first, drying her hair and covering herself with her headscarf.Farhan appeared and said, "Ready for prayer." After they finished their prayer. Both made duas for their future, along with happiness.

Then they got up, both fold the prayer rug. Alif didn't know if she should take her headscarf out or not. But she knew that she is allow to take it off, since he's her husband.

Alif took a deep breath and slowly removed her headscarf. Just then, Farhan turned around.He takes a gasp. His eyes widened."What happened?" Alif said.Farhan stepped forward and exclaimed, "Oh my God, your hair is beautiful." Farhan unwrapped her knot and let her curly brown hair out. Her hair fell to her waist."Mashallah.....you look so different and more beautiful," Farhan murmured, she looks down with shyness.

Alif swiftly hugged him. "Stop..... I feel shy," Alif muttered, closing her eyes.

Farhan smiled and kissed her forehead. "Come let's sleep, I know you're tired." Alif nodded.Both went beneath the covers. Farhan looked at Alif, who wasn't paying attention; she put her hair to the side and looked up. Farhan looked at her. "I want to hug you," said Alif, smiling and nodding. Farhan drew her into an embrace, burying his face against her neck, smiling because he remembered Hamid telling him to kiss her neck. He then kissed her neck, and he was the happiest man. He gently caressed her hair with his hand.Later, alif fell asleep in his arms.Farhan just stared at the woman in his arms, feeling lucky as he kissed her forehead, eyes, and cheeks.

Later, around 5 a.m., Alif awoke to Farhan's arms, which she hastily pushed away from her. She got up, went to the restroom, and made wuduWhen she returned, Farhan smiled and remarked, "Fajr prayer," to which Alif nodded."Wait for me!" Farhan went to the restroom and then led the prayer, with Alif following behind.Later, both finished praying and folded the prayer rug.Farhan hugs Alif. "I'm sleepy," Alif said softly as he approached the bed, and Farhan slipped under the covers. Alif promptly removed her hijab and lay next her husband.Farhan hugged her again. He kissed her neck. And he closes his eyes.

Late in the morning, Farhan carefully moves his head, hugging a small body and kissing her neck; she smells different; Farhan opens his eyes to discover Hamid glaring at him evilly.Farhan's eyes widened, and he rose rapidly.Hamid Yusuf and Alif all began to chuckle.

"Morning," Hamid replied, getting up, and Farhan drew him toward him. he started tickling him really hard.

Later, while having breakfast, Farhan commented,"Hamid, I and Doctor will adopt you today. You can stay here forever." Alif smiled and nodded."Yayyyy Hamid is staying here," Yusuf stated.

"Which means I am going to give you my last name, you will be our oldest son, Yusuf will be your little brother you have to take care of, I will be your dad and Doctor will be your mom from now on" Hamid ran to Farhan and tightly wrapped his arms around him. Hamid had some tears, which Farhan wiped away. Yusuf and alif approached them. "He is my brother," Yusuf exclaimed hugging Hamid. "Dad and mom," Hamid said, kissing each of their cheeks.

Alif bent over and hugged Hamid and Yusuf "my loves, my sons" Farhan bent down and hugged them all at once.